Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 months pregnant and thinking about women?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • 7 Replies
What the he'll is wrong with me. I get turned on by thinking about other women. I've had some very vivid dreams about it for the past few weeks. This is my first time saying it. What should I do? Is this normal? Should I tell my husband? I was actually looking to for girl on girl action on TV the other night but couldn't find any bc I was going to get off to it. Is anyone else experienced this? Have you acted on it?
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
3kidz123
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I went through that with my youngest son at about 3/4 months. I actually went as far as to meet a couple online but my SO at the time (now DH) wouldn't go for it. The girl and I were going to play and let the boys watch. lol

ambitious_MOM
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Well imma lesbian so Idk if I count but yes iv acted on it and loved it....
TattooedMom104
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Well, im married, and a closet lesbian. Im pretty good to avoid those feeling but since ive became pregnant, omg its all I can think about. Dont worry you're fine :) If you're straight it will eventually go away lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM
totally normal! ive felt like this with 4/5 pregnancies its actually a sign for me that i am pregnant. I have been bicurious in my late teens early 20s but not since i got with my dh unless prego. I've not acted on it as i am very against bringing another into my marriage and i would feel wrong if he wasn't there. But its fun to talk about in bed and act out things just me and dh. Definitely tell ur hubby if he's an open minded man most r in that scenario lol. Have fun but don't do anything your not comfortable thinking about after getting off. Ie: i can get off thinking talking watching girl on girl or threesome things but afterwards i know i could never follow thru
MirnaM
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Totally normal I'm currently pregnant as well n i'm constantly dreaming of females and fantasizing
1-Mom2-Veteran
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM

preg with my 3rd and all 3 I've been same way. From other answers above, it seems this isnt to uncommon.

shirleywiley
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Dont worry, it's natural... I love my husband to death but it doesn't mean that he's the only person I find attractive and for some fantasies he just doesn't have the equiptment.... Have you ever had any experiences with women? Telling your husband is all about what you feel comfortable with. If it's something that you'd like to pursue, like many married couples do, by getting a 3some started. Then yes, you'd have to start talking to your husband about that. But if you don't feel secure bringing another person into your intimate life then no; there's no reason to tell him that you have fantasies that he can't fulfill. The exception to this would be if you can use  your fantasy as a story you tell him to turn him on while you two are being intimate. 

If you do decide to go the 3some route be careful of who you choose. Chances are the girl will want to be there for him more than you no matter what she says otherwise. So, be secure and be strong.

Some couples have this talk and decide that sex with someone of the same sex is not cheating. Your husband might be ok with you having a girlfriend without him involved. So, if you plan on acting on it in any way then the conversation needs to happen. Acting without talking is cheating.

If you don't plan to act then there's nothing you need to worry about. Just go to the incognito web browser and find a site like xhamster. The lesbian link will guide you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)