Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He didn't last 5 minutes, and I'm proud of it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
3 moms liked this
Yup..dh orgasmed, and went to sleep in less then 5 minutes. And it felt damn good. It's amazing the feeling of "fucking wonderfuls" when you know you can still satisfy your SO, and control it all, 6 years later. I hope I can still do it in 60 years.

Before anyone tries to say "he was bored" or anything else as equally asinine, he tried to stop himself, even grabbed my hips to try and stop me, but he can't control my vagina muscles, and it felt great to make him cum that quick, and beyond his control
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Yay?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Did that the other night. Dh busted in just a few minutes. It was awesome. He couldn't hold it in anymore.
SSweetcupcake
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM
5 moms liked this
I think I'm missing something
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjfamily
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:19 AM
2 moms liked this
My husband is always like that, it gets old! He says I'm just too good;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaiti_G
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine always cums in like 5 minutes lol. I like it tho makes me feel like im doing good.
musicpisces
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I love when I can get my hubby off like that, like I know exactly what works for him! =)

roseblossom90
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:40 PM
That happened to us a few days ago. Gave him a bit of a bj to get him excited, then climbed on top and rode him. In five minutes both of us finished. It was great!
Your.Angel
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM
luv it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM
That's exactly why I did it!! We've both been a bit low the past couple weeks and everything was just lacking, so I decided to show him what I could do, and it was awesome!! He was even in a good mood this morning before work! Happy, playful. *happy sigh*

Quoting kaiti_G:

Mine always cums in like 5 minutes lol. I like it tho makes me feel like im doing good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM
That's EXACTLY what I did lol

Quoting roseblossom90:

That happened to us a few days ago. Gave him a bit of a bj to get him excited, then climbed on top and rode him. In five minutes both of us finished. It was great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)