Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

submissive?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Are you one?

if yes.. do tell!!!

if no.. have you thought about it?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Replies (91-97):
BAMFSFW
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM

As a woman/spouse -no (tried it, doesn't work well for either of us in my marriage), in bed half and half.... my DH likes me to be (and I like to be) assertive too. 

erika9009
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Steve is in charge so to speak, but I'm not a slave by any means.  This is in and out of the bedroom.  Even in the bedroom, I can certainly have fun and do things.  We do have a "rule" that I cannot say "no", but I can postpone or suggest something different.  Steve is good about not going to overboard and asking for it.

You do have to have a good man that will not take advantage of the situation.  I think if he realizes he it's his responsibility to see that your happy, he'll keep thing reasonable.  If you are unhappy, he failed.  Guys hate to fail.

So, we have a set of rules we both agreed to.  If I break one, I'm in trouble. 

Now, it's not like I need Steve's permission to breath or any nonsense like that.  In fact, Steve asked me to manage out finances and just give him a weekly report.  Beyond that, I make the financial many of the financial decisions. 

Since we went this way in 2009, I like Steve again.  I look forward to him coming home from work or from trips now.  Before, it was "OK, he's home"  and then I'd go back to handling the rat race I was neck deep in.  There are certainly times now a days that I cannot wait to get the kids to bed and attack him once in the bedroom

Quoting sarahfarah23:

What's your definition of submissive? I think I'm slowly leaning that way with the help of my husband but don't know what is too far or OK.

Quoting erika9009:

I'm a submissive wife, but did not used to be.

I'm way happier now!!!!!!

Erika..

Children are a blessing and are never inconvenient.............

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:06 PM

i am very dominant but would love SO take control more and just flip me and flop me and have his way with me.

tattdmom2prncss
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
exacty, just remember that it's what's bst for you guys and your family.
Janice278
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Only when I am the Dom!!!!!

Love Janice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM
No and no it's impossible for me to be submissive
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Only in the bedroom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN