Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Breast Lift???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I and my husband really enjoy my breasts.   We both really enjoy seeing my nipples show through my clothes.  I guess it's kind of a turn on.  With the bras I mostly wear, they are slightly padded so my nipples don't really show through when I am wearing a bra.  We would both like it if I would sometimes not wear one so that they could come through more (and my breasts would be really accessible as well)~besides, it's also more comfortable.  The one big thing that is stopping me  from not wearing one is that I think it looks better when I have that little "lift" that the bra gives.  Is there anything I can do naturally that will give me  little lift (NO SURGERIES)?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SareyF
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I've heard that the It Works wraps work on breasts too but I haven't tried them at all. Exercise?
ms.keisha17
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Exercise your upper body.. Dh told me that but i never did. I also want a natural breast lift.
ms.keisha17
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Try going to YouTube it should show you how.
Dragonmamas
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:59 PM
There are muscles in your chest and arms that need to be worked for that. It won't be as dramatic a change as surgery, but it'll become noticeable after a couple of weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Exercise your pectoral muscles (the muscle behind the breast). However its something you have to absolutely keep up on.

SSweetcupcake
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I learned something new today. I didn't think it was possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Who knows the best kind of exercise(s) for this?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)