Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tattos for your partner. PICS

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 14 Replies
This only fits in this group because some girls have what they considered "slutty" tattoos. My husband wants me to get a tattoo of his name on me or a tattoo of my choice that shows my commitment. He already has my name tattooed on his body twice. What is a good location. I want something sexy for me and him. Any pictures would be awesome.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PartyGalAnne
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:05 AM
2 moms liked this

If you need to ask other's opinions, you aren't ready for a tattoo. You should just KNOW.

BAMFSFW
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Not sure how to make a name tat sexy, but this date of ours was def romantic! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Mobile Photo

For any tattoo you want a place that takes ink well, heals easily, and (IMO) can be covered if you have any kind of job that requires a certain professionalism.

I have 4. One on my hip, 2 low back, one on the back of my neck.

Personally I'm not a fan of any tats I clouding words or names. It's really hard to find an artist that can make it look good. Plus over time it will keep looking worse. I have found if you let your artist know you respect their opinion and judgement they'll be honest about what's a good idea and what's a bad one. Then have one drawn up and state at it for at least a week.

This tat is for a couple of things. 1) my salvation and 2) the raise is for my dh who led me there and a ribbon tying the two together. I feel god led me to him so he could bring me closer to god.
I have a scripture I love but did not add because my artist said it just wasn't a good idea. Looking at it now, it's perfect.
jenn75
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Did this hurt?

Quoting BAMFSFW:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BAMFSFW
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM

A little, but I handle tattoo pain well...I kind of like it.  We used the same needle/ink on purpose too....are tattoo artist says that "gangsta style." lol 

Quoting jenn75:

Did this hurt?

Quoting BAMFSFW:

cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I have his sign tatt. His a Gemini and I got it on the back upper back I will see if I could find a pic
cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Mobile Photo

Nicki1995
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I will be getting my hubby's zodiac with his name.
lizmeek
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:49 AM

I have his name and we have a chinese symbol for strength when we through a really hard patch. He has my name too.
sarahfarah23
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:32 AM
What's the price on something like that? Did it hurt?

Quoting lizmeek:

I have his name and we have a chinese symbol for strength when we through a really hard patch. He has my name too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)