Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was your first threesome awkward?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this

Was it mmw or wwm? Did you know them or meet them randomly? I want to do it with my hub SO badly. Either way. mmw or wwm. lol I have an opportunity with a guy I used to hang out with but I don't want to freak out my hub and make him think we're already fooling around...What do you think?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Mine was MMW and it wasnt awkward at first but it quickly got that way. It was my husband (at the time) his cousin and myself... I dont recommend your friend. I know that anyone with a brain would see that as fishy... I can tell you that friends and family members are a bad idea (IMO) If your hubby isnt totally confident then It might be a bad idea with another man. I didnt initiate our threesome, It was a drunken night and I thought it would all be alright but my husband (even though he was drunk) totally freaked out like 15 minutes into it. He bowed out n left me with his cousin which wasnt ok. I stopped too. Now in most cases a man would do much to get a threesome with their wife and another woman... My guy now wouldnt be down (which I think is weird) but its sweet I guess.
mommyofTC
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a friend on fb give me a couple sights swingerlifestyle.com & adult friend finder. I've been curious about being with another woman and I want to give my husband a 3some. We're not sure about swinging, we're not sure we can handle me being with another guy.
BAMFSFW
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:34 AM

MFF, I was a teen & dating him, she was my friend. Me and her had already made out a time or two. It wasn't awkward, but I'm not an awkward/nervous type of person, I think if you (general you) are already awkward or nervous  then it's a lot more likely to be awkward. No advice for the mmw, have/would never do that & my husband would def freak out on that one! GL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM
MFF and it really wasn't awkward....it was with a girlfriend of mine who had been wanting to get her hands on me for quite some time but I had been married and my ex would have flipped if she so much as kissed me but once I left my now ex, she jumped on the chance.

I was brought in with her and her bf.
musicpisces
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Mine have always been FFM and never awkward.  I was the third the first time, and the couple I was with was great.  We met online (back when AOL was the big thing). My hubby and I have a girlfriend now, and it's amazing.  We met her online as well.  This is more of a relationship than what I had with that couple way back when- it's more than just sexual.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:03 PM

My "hubs" and I just recently had our first 3 sum, we had been talking about it for sometime, and we finally did it. We met her online, it was awesome I really thought I would freak out seeing my "hubs" with another woman but it is a HUGE turn on for me. Now we are good friends with her and shes over all the time and we play! :) We also just hang out and play broad game watch TV,Iwould say if you going to have a 3 sum to make the 3rd your friend also, so y'all can hang out with each other as friends not just sex partners.

jessicasmith316
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I'd love to have a 3 some with another female but my SO would never go for it and I'm not sure if I could handle seeing him with another girl... better yet I think I just want to do it with another girl and have him watch

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Do you know you're on one of the fail blogs for that post?

Quoting JiyaBrown:

I was in a similar situation the other night... me, my SO, my cousin , her hubby... and another coupel we were in a jaccuzzi... things got heated up and my cousin couldnt stop taking pleasure out of our act so ended up... she fondled us a bit ... it was fun... people think this is incest.. but i think its the best way to explore...

babygirl7161
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I would love to find someone like this again. I've been on one site and met interested people but they live so far away.
No our 3somes were not arkward and they were with friends of our. 2 different girls at completely different times.

Quoting Anonymous:

My "hubs" and I just recently had our first 3 sum, we had been talking about it for sometime, and we finally did it. We met her online, it was awesome I really thought I would freak out seeing my "hubs" with another woman but it is a HUGE turn on for me. Now we are good friends with her and shes over all the time and we play! :) We also just hang out and play broad game watch TV,Iwould say if you going to have a 3 sum to make the 3rd your friend also, so y'all can hang out with each other as friends not just sex partners.

Laulaulu321
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:38 PM
This is what I'm afraid of haha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)