• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never have an orgasm

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I have never been able to get off during sex. Doesn't matter the guy. It's extremely frustrating that I can't!! My DH will go down to make me get off but that's the only way I have ever been able to. Anyone have any suggestions that I could try to help???
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
3kidz123
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I find it harder to get off during sex depending on the guy. I had a boyfriend who was just perfect for me size wise and could get me off every time from just being on top of me and keeping a rythem...no hard work needed and I'd finish multiple times.

Now my husband can't do that because his size isn't right so it takes TONS of work for my to get off from sex with him.

Try laying on your tummy with him on top...that works for me and my husband with some forpaly first :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Gotta get on top!

PartyGalAnne
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Clitoral stimulation.

Hands, fingers, toys... Rubbing, humping, flicking, licking....

Give yourself a few so you know what kind of stimulation it requires, and then find positions that will create that kind of stimulation.

Lexa13
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM
i can only get my big O by clitoral orgasm, if dh is on top i wrap my legs around his waist to keep his body close to mine when im ready to climax. he knows this as well so he positions himself to keep close contact as well. being on top gets me the Big O in 2 mins flat lol so we save that position til the end if i want to get on top. sometimes u have to take control to get there on ur own, but as long as they think they got u there (which they do by following ur lead/control) they think they r king lol ;)
SSweetcupcake
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Have YOU taken the time to figure how your body works. Masturbate play with your clit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
staci1103
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Toys toys toys:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:39 PM
No I haven't. I have never used a toy or played with myself. Super bashful when it comes to things like that. Se has always been painful for me until I had my endometriosis burned off a couple of months ago. I want to keep my husband happy.

Quoting SSweetcupcake:

Have YOU taken the time to figure how your body works. Masturbate play with your clit
SSweetcupcake
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:43 PM
I'm sorry. Go take a shower mama and play with yourself. You need to know what you like , before your husband knows. Get comfortable and go to town. Pm me of you ever need to chat :)

Quoting Anonymous:

No I haven't. I have never used a toy or played with myself. Super bashful when it comes to things like that. Se has always been painful for me until I had my endometriosis burned off a couple of months ago. I want to keep my husband happy.

Quoting SSweetcupcake:

musicpisces
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I agree, play with yourself, mama.  Toys can be good for things like this!  Many women can't orgasm from penetration alone.

That said, you can try climbing on top, and see what works for you- the right combination of g-spot and cervical stimulation can get me there (FINALLY!!).

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)