• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

one word replies , why !!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
I hate when people only text back yea, Okay or sure after I texted a hole dane chapter !! It annoys me. I get people are busy but why EVERY reply. Doesn't matter friends ,SO , your GF/BF.

That's my vent for the day !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilmomma4759
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Lol I hate it too
mcarsel89
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I hate it too! I get a text back of "ya" and I'm like "WTH IS YOUR PROBLEM???!" 

SSweetcupcake
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Me too ! That's all I keep getting back is yea. Can you not text back something more

Quoting mcarsel89:

I hate it too! I get a text back of "ya" and I'm like "WTH IS YOUR PROBLEM???!" 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thin.n.thick1
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:17 PM

my fingers were not made for texting on touch phones. I am like a gorrilla with a kitten, awkward to watch and everyone around fears I will break it.

As for the replies, I don't know I am a one word replier. I am acknowledging that you told me your day in microscopic letters. Meaningful chats I call and I know my DH is listening  

thin.n.thick1
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I know DH listens because I ask him later, it doesn't give him time as he pulls in the drive way to actually read texts.

Quoting thin.n.thick1:

my fingers were not made for texting on touch phones. I am like a gorrilla with a kitten, awkward to watch and everyone around fears I will break it.

As for the replies, I don't know I am a one word replier. I am acknowledging that you told me your day in microscopic letters. Meaningful chats I call and I know my DH is listening  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)