Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your baby dad don't give you sex,What would you do?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:07 PM
  • 16 Replies

What would you do if he refuse to have sex with you? would you cheat? what would be the things you would do because my bf dont want to have sex and i get my little moments but dont know what to do about it ?im curious what you all would do?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

If DH didn't want to do me I would do myself. Maybe have a date night at a bar or club and let him watch men try to pick me up to spark a little jealousy and sexual tension ;)

Natashaxo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM

lol that would make him have sex with you?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Men (at least mine) is very protective and can get jealous at stuff like that. I've never had to try it, but my guess if he would mark his territory when we get back home!

Quoting Natashaxo:

lol that would make him have sex with you?!

Natashaxo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM

your lucky..mine use to be protective..ever since i had our daughter.. he lets me do whatever.. he use to be protective of who i talk to and what i wear..now it just dont matter :(

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Guys go through weird phases after the birth too, its not just women.

Have you asked him why he seems to be disinterested in sex? Because cheating is not the answer.

If my S/O doesn't want to have sex, it doesn't happen. Sometimes when he's working a lot, he's just too tired and worn out, so I just have to wait until he's a little more rested. I really don't 'do' anything, because likewise, if I'm not in the mood, there's not gonna be a whole lot that he can do to make me want to have sex.

mcarsel89
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I wouldn't cheat. I now have a child that needs a father. The world does not revolve around me getting my rocks off. 

Tiggeroo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Our third daughter just turned a year a few days ago and my husband and I have had sex exactly two times in that year. However, after ten years together we are comfortable with the "life" that interrupts those times. I do myself when he's not in the mood for one reason or another. Since I've never had an orgasm during sex, it might be easier for me to wait for him to be ready because for me it's about the intimacy I get with him than that actualy O. I can tell you though...DON'T CHEAT! If you want to leave, do it, but don't sacrifice your standards just to get laid!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Materbate .
It's not the same but hey it works.

I've leanrned i can do things that I never thought I could do without my husband (; 

PartyGalAnne
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Clarify.

Is he your baby daddy or your boyfriend? Those are two different things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Rape his ass !! lol..i would do myself if that don't work

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)