• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats the most hurtful thing your bf/gf did to you but you forgave them?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

or allow them to do stuff even though it hurts you, like i talk to this guy and we arent bf/gf but we talk excusievly and he talks to other girls even though he "claims" they arent important and doesnt mean anything to him. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roseblossom90
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM

It would either be when my DH lied to me for over a year or when he called me a "worthless piece of s*** ".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:11 PM

toss up

1.cheating

2.leaving me at the hospital by myself after i tried to commit suicide

3. kicking me out of my home and throwing all my clothes out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I found out he tried to find a prostitute on Craigslist. He claims nothing happened. I will never really know.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow these responses suck........ worst thing SO has done was "You're my princess, but damn you sure can be a bitch sometimes, but I lovvve you" . -- I was being a bitch that day lol Stil made me mad, but I got over it :) nothing compared to all the other stuff thus far!

Aubs1990
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Cheated.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:04 AM
He send a pic of him self to another girl and it was with his shirt off, I don't know if he cheated or just wanted to...oh and he said he did it to piss me off. I'm not mad im hurt. ....

I'm working on forgiven him.
sugamummy
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:33 AM
DH didnt come for my mums funeral. In my culture it is the sure sign that your marriage is in its dying stage or your husband dont value you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:16 AM

while we were dating he possibly had a baby with somone else. He didn't exactly cheat but....we had been seeing each other about 2-3 years. I don't think I forgave more than moved on there were several other potential baby daddies and there was never any relationship established with the child who would now be in his late teens.

MotherOfBee
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Sexting...I caught him off guard. He had all of the messages on facebook (dummy left it open on MY computer). There were no pictures exchanged but there was a lot of sex talk. It was going on for a while. I broke up with him when I found out but we are now back together and everything is going well.

Closet_Case
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Held me down by my neck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)