Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Curious.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
This post isn't meant to judge of bash anyone's decisions but I have been curious about some of the post in the group. I see a lot of ladies saying that they have threesomes with there SO. How does that work? Wouldn't it cause problems in the relationship? Have I been living under a rock and didnt know this was a common thing now days? Once again I am not bashing or judging.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I could never do it. I'm a selfish bitch when it comes to my husband. Lol I do not share well.
jenn75
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I've never done it with Hub, I guess I'm real life friends with the wrong people because no one I know has doene it while in a committed relationship.
Hub and I have talked about it but he doesn't want another dude and I don't want another girl so that's that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MelaniesMama
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I couldn't do it.  & DH says he could never do it.  Neither of us share well. lol

JaneSunday
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I'd love to do it with another guy, but I don't think my dh is up for that, lol.

CAP1015
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I had one with hubby (other guy), and had at least two friends that have had them as well (mmf and fmf). I don't know how common it is because most people are very private. It works for some, is a mistake by some and not considered by others, just like many other things rlated to sex.

LucyPB
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:02 PM

When my husband and I are having sex he always says he would like to watch me with another man! I'll tease him and whisper in his ear one day honey one day? Knowing full well it will never happen! Btw he knows I'm teasing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I would never do it. In fear something might happen after it took place. I would never want to run that risk.
musicpisces
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:44 PM

My Dh and I are in a relationship with a woman.  It took A LOT of talking, and it takes a lot of honesty and trust to make it work.

When I came out to my group of 12 people in my psych class last week, it turned out there were 3 of us who were either in those kinds of relationships or were searching for them (that's just the people that said something- who knows if there were more).  They're more common than you might think.  People just don't talk about it.

My hubby and I are able to make it work, because we're doing it from a place of love and trust.  Too many people do it as a band-aid for a failing relationship or to appease their partner, and both of those scenarios are recipes for disaster.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I've never done it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)