Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex and egyption mom

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM
  • 13 Replies

hi , i am meemo from egypt , i think we are here in egypt in a closed society , sex between married couples only , i feel orgasm with myself if my husband was not here beside me , i cant go to any guy and ask him for sexy night , i want help please and sorry for my weak english .... thanks

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Not sure what ur asking....

jenn75
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM
You masturbate when not with your husband and can orgasm but don't have one with him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamymemo
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:09 PM

yeah , beside this i want to have sex but he isnt beside me , so i have to mastripute with my self to restore my orgasm

cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Quoting mamymemo:

yeah , beside this i want to have sex but he isnt beside me , so i have to mastripute with my self to restore my orgasm

So what's the problem ..... what do u need help with ?????

I can't cum when I touch my self so ur doing better than me Lol
mamymemo
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:22 AM
i want to have sex with my husband but he isnt beside me now , so i want to have sex with anyone and dont want to traese my husband !!! i want seeex very much
SareyF
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Most of the women here don't support cheating, including me.

Quoting mamymemo:

i want to have sex with my husband but he isnt beside me now , so i want to have sex with anyone and dont want to traese my husband !!! i want seeex very much
Berd
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Where is your husband?

coreynlala
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I do not know your culture so forgive me if I am wrong on anything but I wouldn't recommend having sex with another man because of the punishment, if there is any, for you. ????? I know some cultures have actual punishments for infidelity. But what if when he is with you, your husband and you actually talk out what you like? I should do that myself with my boyfriend but I really don't know what I like. But if you do know what you like I think maybe you should talk with him. Make him feel like he is doing a great job so that he doesn't feel offended and tell him what else you would like him to do. You could even blame some of the stuff on us american girls LOL if it's something you think he might be thrown off by. Good luck :)

PartyGalAnne
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

So you can masturbate and make yourself orgasm.

Take his hands, put them on you, and move them in the same way that you would pleasure yourself. You have to teach him. He doesn't know where your clitoris is.

mamymemo
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM

thanks all for your camments :))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)