Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know his sexual fantasies?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM
  • 15 Replies

Has you SO opened up and told you what's going through his mind?

If so what does desire? What idea does he want to unleash on you? 

And have you fulfilled his fantasy?

My DH isn't nearly comfortable enough to share. Hummm...maybe I don't want to know.

Any guys have the guts to let their ladies in the know?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MelaniesMama
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM

My husband & I have been together for 9 yrs almost & he STILL says he doesnt have any.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:25 PM

me and hubby have been together for 6 yrs and he says its seeing me be with a another girl. 

jpoveda2000
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Yes hubby has told me his fantasies... We have not acted on them.  I have tried to accomplish them on my own... But there is one I can't get myself to accomplish... A threesome with another woman and my hubby. I have the same fantasy but another man and my hubby, and we have decided not to do either to create any jealousy problems. We're happy and married a very long time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:48 PM

DH has told me that he is into knife play and once he dragged a blade across my skin and his body immediately reacted. I can't get him to play any more though..... :(

SareyF
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:57 PM
The only fantasy Dh had that we didn't fulfill was him watching me with another woman or a ffm threesome. I am not even sure it's still a fantasy of his since other discussions have revealed that he no longer likes the idea of sharing me with anyone.
He says me and what we do are his fantasy and he couldn't dream of more. Sometimes I doubt that but then maybe he's being truthful.
I know I'm freakier than him lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:00 PM

He told me.

We did it

It was awesome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I wish my bf would tell me.  He is rather quiet about what he wants in bed.  I wish he would!  It might spice our rather drab and barely there sex life. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Yes, we are open with each other about this topic.

Irish_mama_2011
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:56 PM

He won't tell me, he says he doesn't have any. The only one he has ever said was when we were still dating that his ultimate fantasy was to make love to the woman who was carrying his child, which turned out to be me. :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM

My dh wants to see another man have sex with me and he wants me to have my nipples pieced.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)