Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sluttiest thing you have ever done?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My dh convinced me to have a threesome with his best friend... did not turn out well
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Replies (721-721):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 263 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Cool!

Quoting Anonymous 259:

Mobile Photo

saw this on wish. thought of this post!
Quoting Anonymous 263:

If you get a chance to try it make sure you have someone to help you. For me I really enjoyed it and the horse wasn't even erect when I took him. My girlfriend was giving him a hand job and directing his penis in me while balancing me with he other arm. His penis was soft and warm and I was so excited I easily took it but on the other hand I was also scared when I could feel his penis growing inside me. My friend said if the horse had a real erection it could grow twice that size. I could feel a warm liquid almost immediately and when I did finally pull out it ran out of me like water. I was also afraid that someone might see us because I did this in a farm field. I am going to try this again while I am sober but it will have to be in the barn where it's private cause it may be illegal in some states. Just saying.

Quoting Anonymous 262: Sooo hot! This has me really curious to try it. I don't know if my pussy could handle a horse cock though. How long did it take for him to blow his load?
Quoting Anonymous 263:

No I have never given a man a blowjob. I think the horse and I had mutal sex and I maybe took 6 inches of his fat dick. Lots of cum and very wet. I have taken the best part of a 18" cucumber though.

Quoting Anonymous 243:

You have never given a man a blowjob but you fucked a horse? Or did the horse fuck you?

Was the horse dick fatter? Did you take in most of the 18 inches? How much cum was there?

Quoting Anonymous 263:

I have sex with men but I never go down on them.... gross! A horse is huge, I am saying like 18" or longer compare to the average man penis of 6". You have to experience it to know the pleasure.

Quoting Anonymous 243:

Why not? What would be the difference between having a horse penis in side your vagina or your mouth. What the horse penis bigger? Longer? Now you have me intrigued.

Quoting Anonymous 263:

No, I couldn't do that.

Quoting Anonymous 243:

Did you give the horse head?

Quoting Anonymous 263:

Was at a friends farm getting very drunk and see convinced me to have sex with her horse. Apparently she has done this before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)