Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

blowjobs or no jobs?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
Sooooo what is your take on giving blowjobs?
Is it something you enjoy doing?
Is it something you wouldn't ever do?
Is it something you don't enjoy but do to please your SO?
Does your SO hate it but you enjoy it? (Ookay... okay ignore that one lmao)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jmuvaa
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:19 AM
2 moms liked this

I personally enjoy, & so does he. People have their own perspectives on it though. I keep it private, what I do, in my sex life.. no need for judging. IT'S JUST HEAD!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly. I remember when I was young, girls would always make nasty comments about girls who gave head. Years later when I met my SO I tried it and it wasn't bad and I eventually mastered it and he lovess it everytime lol

Quoting jmuvaa:

I personally enjoy, & so does he. People have their own perspectives on it though. I keep it private, what I do, in my sex life.. no need for judging. IT'S JUST HEAD!

jmuvaa
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha, sounds childish. At least we know how to keep our SO happy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:33 AM
I mostly do it to please him. He doesn't return the favor so I don't jump at the chance to do it. It's foreplay or a finisher though, he doesn't get one without me getting something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I think its fair. He doesn't get some if you don't get some! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I mostly do it to please him. He doesn't return the favor so I don't jump at the chance to do it. It's foreplay or a finisher though, he doesn't get one without me getting something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I remember another one was "oh that girl swallows" and now that I think of it. That was so stupid.

Quoting jmuvaa:

Haha, sounds childish. At least we know how to keep our SO happy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:04 AM
If I'm in the mood to do it then I love it,its a huge turn on. If I'm not into it and I feel like I'm just doing it to make him happy then its not a turn on and sometimes its a turn off. Lol. My hand starts hurting,my mouth and neck start hurting... its horrible! Lol but most of the time I love it. ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I LOVE it i love turning him on seeig and knowing how i affect him is great to me... I have actually had a few "O"s while giving him a blow job and in turn that turns him on even more lol ots just a huge circle of turning each other on hehe
want10more
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

i actually enjoy it. maybe not the act itself (tho i don't mind)... it's the look on his face, the response i get. it makes me feel really sexy that i can just blow his mind by blowing his dick!

want10more
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:23 AM

actually, even tho i'm not shy in ANYTHING else, i am a bit shy of getting oral sex. my hubby would love to do it always to me, but he understands it's kinda hard for me to accept. i can't remember the last time we had sex w/o me blowing him, at least a lil. but he'd REALLY like to return the favor, it's something he enjoys. i just can't seem to relax tho..........

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I think its fair. He doesn't get some if you don't get some! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)