Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about oral... First post, so be gentle. :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I've been reading this group for a while and have enjoyed all of the conversations and advice. I thought I'd finally post something...

My hubby wants me to sit on his face. I'm kinda turned on by the thought of it, but a little nervous too. We both enjoy doing 69 and I know this shouldn't be too much different. I guess I'm just freaked out by having my butt all up in his face. lol

Does anyone do this? Any advice for the first time? Thanks! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tiggeroo
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this

While I've never done this particular pose, I wouldn't sit all your weight on him. Do you have anywhere that you can "sit" that will allow him full access to your womanly assets without being "all up in his face"? And btw, if you'v done 69, your butts pretty much been all up in his face :) I say try it out and see what happens! Good Luck, and enjoy!! :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I know what you mean about 69... this really shouldn't be too much different. I think part of what he wants is for me to put a little bit of my weight on him. I just don't want to suffocate the poor guy! lol :)

A_Daffodil
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

We do this and my husband loves it.   I never put my full weight on his face, just sort of grind myself on his lips and tongue.  It is very erotic.  I agree that it is a lot like 69 except that I am not really paying any attention to his bits.  The other major difference from 69 or other oral positions, I find, is that it is a more female dominant type of move.

3sun1Angelgrl
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Iv done it along time ago and I love it:)
jenn75
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:44 PM
5 moms liked this
Sit in the opposite direction.

Him lying down with his head at top of the bed.
You sitting on his collar bones/upper chest and facing the headboard/wall. You leaning back slightly, if you look down you see his eyes and nose.

I suck at explanations. Hopefully you can understand what I'm talking about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Make sure you're clean! Enema and then wash yourself.
Latina_Star
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM

omg i love riding dh's face! Such a fucking turn on. Enjoy it boo

Jos40
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Biggest orgasam this way!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Thanks for the replies! I was going to ask about which way most of you face while sitting, so thank you jenn75 for making that suggestion. I think it would be a turn on for me to be able look down and see his face while I'm sitting there.

musicpisces
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I was going to say the same thing about sitting the other way.  I hold onto the headboard when I do it that way and make some nice eye contact.

Hold your own weight up, and let him guide you with how much weight he wants on him.  You'll figure it out.

Have fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)