Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies, do you pull you man's Balls with your mouth and togue or not at All??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Replies (51-58):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 4, 2017 at 12:49 PM

My dh doesn’t like his balls played with all the time.  I’ll hold them while I blow him but that’s usually it.  Dh stays shaved down there so I don’t have to worry about hair in my mouth!    My dh has some big balls so trying to fit them in my mouth is a challenge 

Pink.Sunshine
I’m in a bad mood, but I promise I won’t take it out on my CafeMom family
Today at 10:21 AM
by Member on Nov. 5, 2017 at 7:54 AM
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 7, 2017 at 11:42 AM

DH loves it when I fondle his balls gently with my hand. When we ML if I am ready and want him to cum, I'll reach my hand and begin to stroke his balls lightly and it makes him cum hard. In missionary, I'll wrap my legs around his wais and at just the time I want him to shoot inside me I will reach around and begin to lightly massage and tug on his balls, drives him crazy and he never lasts more than ashort time after I start that. 

BritneySavage
by Member on Nov. 7, 2017 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Mouth, but very gently
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:51 PM
Yeah. He likes when I suck on his balls and does this really hot groan and the mutters shit and kind of clenches his arms so he doesn’t lose it. Or he’ll pull my hair gently and stroke himself with the other hand while I’m doing it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 4, 2017 at 11:19 AM

I hold and rub them with my hand.  Also I will like his balls and keep licking all the way up his shaft.  As far and taking them in my mouth, they are quite but, kinda difficult to do that 

bunchofkidstx
by Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 2:08 PM

Yes all the time he loves it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 6, 2017 at 10:14 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

wow..

i do all the time..

he enjoys every bit of it.

he's Jamaican and Wild in bed

I do it all the time also.  He is African American and has the biggest cock of any man I've been with.  He is awesome in bed.  I'm pregnant so our sex is even better.  I just can't get enough of him.  I can't wait to have his baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)