Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating p****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies
2 moms liked this
Hello my sexy ladies
How do you like your pussy to be eaten? Do you like to be licked,sucked,bitten or all three? Do you like to be eaten and fingered at the same time or just eaten? If you are the eater do you finish the job or just get her to the "tip"?

Damn I'm wet just thinking of your answers! !!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2015 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jill96
by on Aug. 24, 2015 at 9:55 PM
5 moms liked this
I love getting eaten out. I like a finger too. Sometimes two fingers. Sometimes a finger in my butt too. Most of the time I make home stop and fuck me when I cum. Sometimes I let him eat me until I cum.
Mdw150
by Member on Aug. 25, 2015 at 6:20 AM
7 moms liked this

Tongue on my clit, 2 fingers in my pussy and sometimes one in my ass. Hubbs is a master and can bring me to orgasm that way almost every time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 25, 2015 at 7:30 AM
3 moms liked this

all of the above.. i luv to cum all over his facei like to sit on his face ,and have control too...

belle0623
by on Aug. 25, 2015 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, I think I agree, I like all of the above.  But I do like think it depends on mood & situation.  It could be slow, sensual licks, bites & small soft kisses...just enough to drive me wild & build it up.  Then other times I love to ride his face or have a few fingers going at the same time or one in the butt....hard & fast and wild like I cant get here fast enough.   I'm wet just thinking about this !!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 25, 2015 at 6:04 PM
4 moms liked this
I usually sit on his face and cum all over his face. Or 69 I enjoy sucking.

I also like to lick girls
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2015 at 6:13 PM
Yes!!!!!

Quoting belle0623:

Wow, I think I agree, I like all of the above.  But I do like think it depends on mood & situation.  It could be slow, sensual licks, bites & small soft kisses...just enough to drive me wild & build it up.  Then other times I love to ride his face or have a few fingers going at the same time or one in the butt....hard & fast and wild like I cant get here fast enough.   I'm wet just thinking about this !!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2015 at 6:15 PM
2 moms liked this
My type of woman!!!!! I enjoy girls licking it to

Quoting Anonymous 3: I usually sit on his face and cum all over his face. Or 69 I enjoy sucking.

I also like to lick girls
peggytoo
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2015 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My bf has a gene simmons tongue, and love when he uses his tongue an and in me.  Sucking and licking. Also like when will bury his face in my cunt.  Love his fingers too...

Manic_Sinner
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2015 at 6:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I love oral. I love to be licked, sucked, and not full on bitten but I like the outside lips fulled a little with the teeth. I don't mind being fingered also.

When I've gone down on a women I waited until she had an orgasm.:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2015 at 7:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Hold onto that man!!!!!!God bless him LOL

Quoting peggytoo:

My bf has a gene simmons tongue, and love when he uses his tongue an and in me.  Sucking and licking. Also like when will bury his face in my cunt.  Love his fingers too...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)