Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating p****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Hello my sexy ladies
How do you like your pussy to be eaten? Do you like to be licked,sucked,bitten or all three? Do you like to be eaten and fingered at the same time or just eaten? If you are the eater do you finish the job or just get her to the "tip"?

Damn I'm wet just thinking of your answers! !!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2015 at 2:01 PM
Replies (101-109):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:39 AM
Get off your wife's account you perv!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 11:26 AM

no perv. just a kinky, horny, momma who likes to be eaten, don't you!

lacyB1981
by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

- I could never get my husband to go down on me afterwards because he is weirded out by having his own come in his mouth. Reading through these post I don't know why but Dr Suess popped into my head i think this sums it up: 

I like to be eaten Sam I Am, eat me eat me Sam I Am eat me on a train, in a plane, in a house, on a couch eat me in a car, on a bar, in a box or in my sox, Im getting hot.eat me laying flat, from the back, sixty nine or from behind eat me in a tub, after a rub or with a bud. I must be eaten Sam I Am, eat me eat me Sam I AM  

sweetnsour10
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 3:41 PM
I love this.

Quoting lacyB1981:

- I could never get my husband to go down on me afterwards because he is weirded out by having his own come in his mouth. Reading through these post I don't know why but Dr Suess popped into my head i think this sums it up: 

I like to be eaten Sam I Am, eat me eat me Sam I Am eat me on a train, in a plane, in a house, on a couch eat me in a car, on a bar, in a box or in my sox, Im getting hot.eat me laying flat, from the back, sixty nine or from behind eat me in a tub, after a rub or with a bud. I must be eaten Sam I Am, eat me eat me Sam I AM  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 6:07 PM

I like my pussy licked slowly all over. I love it when my man bites my clit and sucks on it like it's candy. sometimes fingers in my pussy makes it feel so good. not an anal person so eating me out is great for me among other things (lol) and he understands that I'm not a fan of anal sex. he licks my clit slowly and it just drives me crazy!!! he gets me to where i need to get all the time!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I love to have my pussy licked in the doggystyle position with him grabbing my ass firmly.  once I've cummed from having my pussy licked, I like for him to finish me off by licking my asshole. 

sweetnsour10
by Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds so good right now.

Quoting Anonymous 21:

I love to have my pussy licked in the doggystyle position with him grabbing my ass firmly.  once I've cummed from having my pussy licked, I like for him to finish me off by licking my asshole. 

luvthagirl
by Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:51 PM
OMG, I love to see it going down in action

Quoting Anonymous 21:

I love having my pussy licked, but I don't like to see it happing for some reason. I always lay a pillow across my stomach. I don't even like to see oral sex on tv. Intercorse I could watch all day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Mar. 16, 2018 at 3:40 PM

Hubby eats me so good. I like when he uses alot of saliva and press his tounge hard against my clit in an up-down motion.. that makes me cum in no time. sometimes right before cumming I make him stick it in and fuck me hard until I squirt all over him..... hmmm can't wait for him to get home from work now lol ;) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)