Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have not shaved for about a month and my SO refuses to go down on me. So I'm thinking of refusing giving him anymore blowjobs.

I don't smell and keep very clean, I just do not want to be shaving so often.

by on Nov. 15, 2016 at 8:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 1, 2016 at 8:31 PM

I don't understand why you have a problem with him having preferences. Everyone has them. Is he just supposed to agree to whatever you like?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 2, 2016 at 9:25 AM

we  all have rights and havig hair in our teeth and nose from someone else is not sexy it is a turn off.  Some people do not enjoy oral and sticking their face  close to another person ahole is not exactly a great turn on. I have never put my face that close to nbyone and never will unless they just got out off the shower. A few of our friends that are gay  and women have said there is always an odor with women we many think there isnt but there is and sometimes it is really unpleasant and when not shaved it is enough to make them puke. The taste? is something that can stop a clock. Personally I am mot a big fan or oral. I dont mind giving my SO oral because he take a shower as soon as he gets home from work so do I. He trims and waxes areas that can hold on to odors..and he trims me lol I do this for him he enjoys making a new style when he trims. No big deal  but it is fun for him and me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 4, 2016 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
SO likes trimmed. I have always just trimmed. He said he trims, but I don't care all that much. I really like oral, both giving and receiving.

Ask if trimmed is ok.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 4, 2016 at 4:43 PM
I had to go see a doctor, and the awful lady asked me if I shaved down there. like it was really any of her business for the problem I presented with (a dermatologist later diagnosed me with inter trago). I felt so humiliated. I hope I never have to get seen by her again.
OptimistPrime
by on Dec. 4, 2016 at 5:03 PM
Hubs doesn't mind my hair down there. I love it so it stays. I also love his hair down there.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 8, 2016 at 8:10 PM

What is about the hair that bothers him? Is it just a personal preference, does he find it not clean or does he not want hair in his mouth?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 10, 2016 at 8:40 AM
I don't like getting oral anyway but I stay shaved. I don't like having hair down there. And honestly I did tell the boyfriend he can try to give me oral soon. So I definitely keep it up

The boyfriend? I like giving him oral and he stays shaved. 😀
Yalima86
by on Apr. 6, 2017 at 11:55 AM
I never shave and my husband will still lick me. Don't do for him if he won't do for you. And don't shave if you don't want
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Apr. 6, 2017 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Some of you are really immature. Pubic hair is natural and suppose to be there. Shave if you want but there is nothing wrong with not shaving either.
Snoeblind
by Member on Apr. 6, 2017 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

You have to at least trim. I don't like a guy who doesn't at least trim, Honestly every woman is different down there. I have a GF who's hair is realy heavy and thick. I can't imagine a guy wanting to go diving in that. Mine is pretty thin and light so it's not a big issue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)