Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A** play?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
No, this isn't a traditional anal post. My boyfriend and I recently became part of a secret Facebook group. I've been begging my man to let me stick my finger in his ass...just because I wanna see if a man really gets this amazing intense orgasm from that. At first he was completely against it..But after reading a post on the page and seeing how many guys LOVE it, he's warmed up to the idea.
So, have you done that to your man ? Did he love it ? Should I use lube ? Should I actually finger him..like in and out motion ? What do I do??
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:48 AM
Yes. Lube. Then slide that finger in and out with firm pressure. My pussy is sooooo throbbing right now. Mmmmmmm
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:56 AM

My SO loves that I finger his asshole while I give him a blowjob. Yes, plenty off lube.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:58 AM
I liked his butt before.. he secretly loves it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Mine too !!! I'm so excited for this. It's happening tonight after he gets home from work lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yes. Lube. Then slide that finger in and out with firm pressure. My pussy is sooooo throbbing right now. Mmmmmmm
OptimistPrime
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:44 AM
Nope. I won't do it nor would he let me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:05 PM

My dh lets me put my finger in him.  You have to find his prostate and rub that, that is where men get all there anal pleasure.  I rub my husbands prostate in combination with giving him a handjob and he has an intense orgasm.  I also use a strap on on my dh, he can have an orgasm hands free with that.  My husband was okay with me fingering him but took me a while to get him open to the idea for me to put my strap on dildo up his butt.  I see nothing wrong with a guy receiving anal, they gets loads of please from it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:21 PM

I did it first time with DH while we were MIL in missionary position. He wanted me to do it but the thought of sticking my finger where poop comes out was a barrier, so I had gotten from the pharmacy what is called a "finger cot" which is what is used to cover the finger when you give an enema. I trimmed my nail and put on the finger cot and lubed it with Astroglide and it went in smoothly and yes, I found the prostate and DH almost leaped out of his skin with intense pleasure and an incredibly powerful orgasm. I will do this occasionally because DH loves it, not my favorite but it does powerful things to him. 

Quoting Anonymous 5:

My dh lets me put my finger in him.  You have to find his prostate and rub that, that is where men get all there anal pleasure.  I rub my husbands prostate in combination with giving him a handjob and he has an intense orgasm.  I also use a strap on on my dh, he can have an orgasm hands free with that.  My husband was okay with me fingering him but took me a while to get him open to the idea for me to put my strap on dildo up his butt.  I see nothing wrong with a guy receiving anal, they gets loads of please from it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:23 PM
My husband isn't into that. But I do let him do anal on me sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 12:27 PM

Glad he liked it and great job pleasing him that much by rubbing his prostate.  The first time I stuck my finger in my dh he pit so much lube on himself and my finger it wasn't funny lol.  My dh never worried about the whole "where poop comes from thing or exit only",as we have beefing doing anal many years prior to dh finally letting me do him!

Quoting Anonymous 6:

I did it first time with DH while we were MIL in missionary position. He wanted me to do it but the thought of sticking my finger where poop comes out was a barrier, so I had gotten from the pharmacy what is called a "finger cot" which is what is used to cover the finger when you give an enema. I trimmed my nail and put on the finger cot and lubed it with Astroglide and it went in smoothly and yes, I found the prostate and DH almost leaped out of his skin with intense pleasure and an incredibly powerful orgasm. I will do this occasionally because DH loves it, not my favorite but it does powerful things to him. 

Quoting Anonymous 5:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:09 PM
I bet my man is gonna crawl the walls ! Lol

Quoting Anonymous 3:

My SO loves that I finger his asshole while I give him a blowjob. Yes, plenty off lube.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)