Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever thrown up while giving a blow job?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

Last night at work a few friends and I were talking and somehow we got on the subject of blowjobs. One friend said she's thrown up twice, but that the first time she said was his fault because he pushed her head down. Then two more friends admitted they've done it too. I kinda did once. I was 17 and had only done it a couple times before but it was a small amount and never made it out of my mouth, but I could feel it starting to come up and taste it in the back of my mouth. So now I'm wondering how common it is.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2017 at 5:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 4:10 AM
Yes.

I don't give bjs anymore. My dh is fine with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 4:47 AM
Nope.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 4:48 AM
No but I have gagged
Danger.Rogue
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 4:59 AM
Nope. I don't really have a sensitive gag reflex. Plus I have never gone down on a guy who was rude enough to push my head down.
I control the depth.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 5:22 AM
My exhs was big in both width and length. He is the one I learned on. He never shovel it, just did enjoy it deal. When I could I would go deep. He loved it anyways could get it. No my last exbf (douse)was small thought he was all that and disgustingly
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. But it was (consentually) rough and it was only a little.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:37 AM
Some people (men and women) get off on that. It's kinda rude to say it's rude.

Quoting Danger.Rogue: Nope. I don't really have a sensitive gag reflex. Plus I have never gone down on a guy who was rude enough to push my head down.
I control the depth.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:49 AM
My boyfriend is one that gets off making me gag. But he's careful. I've never thrown up while going down on him. He pushes as far as he can and then backs off and let's me take control again. I don't mind it and its actually pretty great that even in a moment like that he's paying attention to me and my needs

Quoting Anonymous 6: Some people (men and women) get off on that. It's kinda rude to say it's rude.

Quoting Danger.Rogue: Nope. I don't really have a sensitive gag reflex. Plus I have never gone down on a guy who was rude enough to push my head down.
I control the depth.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:02 AM

I did a few times when I was pregnant.

Diamonds62009
by Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this
Nope.. I dont have a gag reflex and my my bf pushes my head down it makes us both get off more
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)