Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lustin over a voice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
So i need to share this with you ladies because I am going nuts......i have to get it out...

So i have an " online lover" for lack of a better term. We have video chatted, sent pics, and of course over the phone.

He is from NY, maybe NJ lol dont remember anymore, either way his voice drives me crazy, his accent is intoxicating.

Just yesterday he sent me a voice clip not saying anything to XXX just that he missed me.

He says "oh i have missed my baby,I'm thinking about that voice, that moan, your sexy body,your beautiful eyes, your smile, those lips, (he moans and says) both sets.

I have listened to that clip at least 50 times today, and every time it gets me all hot and bothered and yes..... Wet.

I dont understand how a 15 second clip with next to nothing in it could be so exciting...

Dang it......
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 12, 2017 at 6:55 PM
Oh a voice can do so much.....when my dh and I first met I would call him in the afternoons to wake him up for work omg his sleepy just woke up voice mmmmm I can still remember it , sadly I don't get to hear his sleepy just woke up over the phone voice anymore :(
OptimistPrime
by on Apr. 14, 2017 at 10:26 AM
Voices can be a total turn on. They can also be a turn off. Lol
Mischievous_1
by Member on May. 2, 2017 at 9:08 PM

A voice can do a lot but it's also probably a bit of the fantasy of this online lover... putting the voice together in your head with his face from online, your brain can really start to imagine the whole picture playing out in real life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2017 at 10:29 PM
Mmmmhmmmmm I love a good voice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 3, 2017 at 9:20 PM

Voices can do so much for you. I have a couple of messages on my voicemail from my boyfriend so I can listen to his voice whenever I want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)