Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nude Beach

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How many of you have been to a nude beach? I went for the first time with my husband last summer. it was super fun! can't wait for the weather to clear up so we can go again! the thing i love the most is that people were not judgemental at all like i thought they might be! I have small tits and my husband had the smallest penis at the beach, but nobody seemed to notice/care. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:05 PM
Replies (61-65):
Boileremily
by Member on Dec. 25, 2017 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous, I have to say that I'm like you but I'm going to be going to one next year and I DON'T care that I'm pregnant! It is something that I have always wanted to do! But there is something that I would like to ask you if I may.

Take care have a great day and Merry Christmas to you and your Family,

Emily

AshLMc
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 11:40 PM
3 moms liked this

I haven't gotten to a nude beach but I have gone topless plenty. I've taken my bottoms off a few times when nobody was all that close by.

summer_steph
by Member on Jan. 29, 2018 at 3:56 PM

I enjoy going to nude beaches-  to be honest, I.. am both a voyeur, and I like being looked at. So I'll often just take a reclining chair, sit up, have a big hat and sunglasses so I can see people looking at me as they walk past.

I usuallly go just topless though, and wear shorts as bottoms.

djsmommy13
by Member on Jan. 29, 2018 at 3:57 PM
Nobody wants to see me or my husband at a nude beach lol
hotwife1
by Member on Jan. 30, 2018 at 11:36 AM
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, wasn't keeping an eye on my notifications.

The beach in North Jersey is Gunnison Beach which is located within the Gateway National Recreation Area. Google it and it will come right up.

We've also been to Haulover Beach located just north of Miami, FL.

Quoting Mdw150:

Where exactly in north Jersey?

Quoting hotwife1: Thanks. We're on east coast. Been to one in North Jersey and one in Florida.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Hippy hollow in Austin, TX

Quoting hotwife1: OP- what beach (city/state if in US) do you go to?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)