Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you want me to do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Hi ladies, first time posting in this group :)

I've been with my SO for about 7 months, I really love this guy and I want to be more open with him than I ever was with my ex, I already have a better, more relaxed and genuine connection with him than I ever did with my ex.

I am SO SHY about dirty talk, or asking for what I want. He will ask me "What do you want me to do?" during sex and so far I just kind of clam up, I don't know what to say! He's so good at what he does that half the problem is I'm just stumped what to ask for because I'm already enjoying what he's doing!

What can I say when he asks??

Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2017 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2017 at 5:07 PM
Men love it when you say
Fuck me harder
Fuck me deeper
When you moan and say I love how you fuck me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2017 at 5:14 PM

I totally agree with this. Also, when you start giving him oral, say something along the lines of "I've been thinking about sucking your big cock all day. It's the best cock I've ever seen. I need your cum. etc"

Quoting Anonymous 2: Men love it when you say Fuck me harder Fuck me deeper When you moan and say I love how you fuck me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 26, 2017 at 8:37 PM

My go-to is "Just what you're doing, Papi" and then I wrap my legs around him or pull him into me deeper. That's usually enough. But we're pretty vocal during sex. 

Carina10590
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 8:42 AM
Can you explain to him how you feel and how shy you feel? Maybe you can find stories like on Literotica and send them to him. Tell him that the story really turns you on and you would like to try it. Also maybe you can try roll play. It's like being someone other than you for a while and maybe that person is more outspoken
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 27, 2017 at 1:28 PM
I'm with you. I'm very very shy so I tend to clam up. But my boyfriend has discovered that if he asks me a direct question I will answer. But the questions are a long the line of How does this feel? Do you like it when I fuck you this way. Do you want my cock down your throAt. He doesn't ask me what I want. Hes learned to ask if I'm okay with what he's doing
Mana1
by Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 8:45 PM

Any use of the word fuck turns them on.  Telling them how big their cock is or how good it feels in you.  Say things like "make me cum , baby" or "Fill me with your hot cum".  If doing anal say things like "fuck me in the ass", "fuck my asshole", "make my butthole stretch around that huge cock of yours", "fuck my shithole", etc.  The key is to say it in a way that it doesn't sound phoney.  Growl it if you can. or moan it. Don't say it like you are reading it off a page or doing it grudgingly.

Michelle1701
by Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 9:27 PM

Just say....Eat my pussy

awbredux
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:32 AM

I agree with this.    Also, I suggest getting a copy of "The Joy of Sex" and reading through it together.   It can be a discussion starter on things you see that appeal to one or both of you.  

Quoting Carina10590: Can you explain to him how you feel and how shy you feel? Maybe you can find stories like on Literotica and send them to him. Tell him that the story really turns you on and you would like to try it. Also maybe you can try roll play. It's like being someone other than you for a while and maybe that person is more outspoken

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:47 PM
Beat him to it! Ask him tell me what you want. Ask him how much do you want my pussy? Are you going to come in me, and fill me up? Dirty talk really does it for me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)