Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Couples who date together

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I want to know what sort of boundries/rules you set for dating/bedroom activities. Like are you each allowed to have sex with the 3rd or only with both of you present? Are there rules about kissing? Do you go on dates or hang out only with both of you with #3 or is it allowed for one to hang out alone with 3 or what?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2017 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2017 at 9:51 PM

When he goes overseas I don't mind if he gets head from someone. But he has to tell me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 9:52 PM
Are you allowed to do anything?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

When he goes overseas I don't mind if he gets head from someone. But he has to tell me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2017 at 10:12 PM

I guess I could. I've never thought about it. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Are you allowed to do anything?
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 10:16 PM
Have y'all talked about it?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2017 at 10:17 PM

Not really. We're not really exclusive. I call him my boyfriend for simplicity's sake because we're kinda in between FWB and bf/gf. He travels for work so sometimes he goes to Europe and stuff. He came home one time and said he needed to talk to me about something and said he got drunk and hooked up with some girl at some bar. I wasn't that upset by it. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Have y'all talked about it?
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2017 at 10:19 PM
What is fwb?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Not really. We're not really exclusive. I call him my boyfriend for simplicity's sake because we're kinda in between FWB and bf/gf. He travels for work so sometimes he goes to Europe and stuff. He came home one time and said he needed to talk to me about something and said he got drunk and hooked up with some girl at some bar. I wasn't that upset by it. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Carina10590
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I think this would be different for every couple. Me and hubby only play together unless he is deployed. Then we both get passes to play with women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 27, 2017 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 1: What is fwb?
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Friends with Benefits. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 27, 2017 at 11:10 AM

Our rule was just to be open and honest.   We were almost always together but if we weren't, we'd just share whatever happened.  That worked for us.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 27, 2017 at 6:02 PM
Never had any jealousy issues?

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Our rule was just to be open and honest.   We were almost always together but if we weren't, we'd just share whatever happened.  That worked for us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)