Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Multiple FWB

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is it bad to have multiple FWB?    Some know about the others, some don't.   I am single....so....

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mom42guyz
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:40 PM
Ummmm......how do you feel if your FWBs were sleeping with other women? Would that bother you? As long as you use protection, I don't see any problems.

But question, are you truly FEB, or bootie call? And how is the friendship when there is no sex. I assume there is more to do than just have sez?
lindsaylou102
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:30 AM

I understand if they have sex with other women.  

Some I am actually friends with, some are more of a booty call.

Quoting mom42guyz: Ummmm......how do you feel if your FWBs were sleeping with other women? Would that bother you? As long as you use protection, I don't see any problems. But question, are you truly FEB, or bootie call? And how is the friendship when there is no sex. I assume there is more to do than just have sez?

Chrissyxlynn85
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:55 AM
2 moms liked this
I've never had multiple FWB but I have had a couple FWB that happen to have been my friend...but if you're single, I say big for it and have some fun! As long as protection is used, who cares!
amomanda
by Member on Jun. 23, 2017 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
If it works for you I don't see anything bad with it. If they want to have exclusivity it is up to them bring it up and for them to handle if that is not what you have to offer.

Have fun and weigh the risk of complicating the future friendships with the guys.
mom42guyz
by Member on Jun. 23, 2017 at 8:08 PM
Go for it them. I don't see any issues. Have a blast. I know I sure would.. lol

Quoting lindsaylou102:

I understand if they have sex with other women.  

Some I am actually friends with, some are more of a booty call.

Quoting mom42guyz: Ummmm......how do you feel if your FWBs were sleeping with other women? Would that bother you? As long as you use protection, I don't see any problems.

But question, are you truly FEB, or bootie call? And how is the friendship when there is no sex. I assume there is more to do than just have sez?

summer_steph
by Member on Jun. 24, 2017 at 11:20 AM

I agree, if it works, then it's fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)