Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anal sex.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
My husband wants to have anal sex with me.., and I would LOVE to do it with him... but I'm just worried he'll hurt me since he's not exactly small. 😒😒😒😒😒 any of you ladies have any advice or stories to share? 😁
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Use lube. Lube is your friend. Work into it slowly. If you're really worried maybe you could get a plug to help work it in beforehand. I always find that having a vibrator on my clit helps relax me and helps me orgasm. Try different positions, some feel better than others, it's all just a matter of personal preference. Try to relax, that is a very big one.
summergirl1510
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this

lots of lube...and go slow

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2017 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what my husband said, that he would go slow with the lube. I'm just scared because of his size. But when he tells me about putting it in my butt and rubbing my clit until my cum at the same time really turns me on a lot so maybe I will like it after all. 😀 Just worried.
lindsaylou102
by on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this

LOTS of lube and a few glasses of wine before you do it

austinsara22
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Don't just cover his junk with lube, go ahead and put a good amount around/in your booty as well. If you think you have used enough lube, go ahead and use about double that amount. It will be a mess but just trust me.

The few glassses of wine are big too! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2017 at 9:43 AM

Everything these fine ladies have already said. Also, he's bound to poke a poop. You may think that you're good but you more than likely aren't. I've only inserted finger tips into men I've been with in the past and every single one of them had a poo in there. If you're worried about that I suggest making sure that you're all cleaned out 1st with an enema or something. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2017 at 10:55 AM
I was actually thinking about buying some condoms I feel like it would keep him cleaner that way he can stick it in my kitty after 😁

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Everything these fine ladies have already said. Also, he's bound to poke a poop. You may think that you're good but you more than likely aren't. I've only inserted finger tips into men I've been with in the past and every single one of them had a poo in there. If you're worried about that I suggest making sure that you're all cleaned out 1st with an enema or something. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 20, 2017 at 11:08 AM
I have heard that lube is good to use, but my husband won't do anal. I don't mean to gross anyone out here, but I have a hemmarhoid in that area that sometimes flares up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 20, 2017 at 11:54 AM
3 moms liked this

My husband was the first guy I had anal with and my husband is definitely doing fine in that department down there. That's what had me nervous p, I was like there is no way that big thing is going in my tiny butthole!  Have him lube himself up good and also lube yourself up good.  The first entry is the toughest part but once he's in tell him to hold it right there until your relaxed enough to continue.  I thought I'd hate anal but after trying it I enjoyed it.  There is definitely something dirty and sexy about it.  But my rule is once my husband is in my butt he has to finish in my butt.  No switching holes unless he wears a condom during anal.

Momof1too
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:03 PM
LUBE! Start with fingers. It can be very enjoyable
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)