Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friends say I am spoiled

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

My friends say that I am a spoiled wife.  My husband is 22 years older than I am,  We have been married less than one year, and I'm 30 weeks pregnant. Obviously, I was pregnant when we married.  Many of his friends and business associates have not met me.  They will see me for the first time at the upcoming holiday parties.  I guess that it is a "man" thing, but he wants to show off his young, pregnant wife.  He picked out some really sexy clothes and beautiful jewelry for me to wear to the holiday parties.   I think that it is just sweet that he wants to show me off.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2017 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BritneySavage
by Member on Nov. 9, 2017 at 1:10 PM
Sounds wonderful. I think you were wise to hold out for such a man. I'm very well taken care of myself and spoiled.
Take my advice, be a good wife for him and be greatful
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2017 at 3:55 PM

Quoting BritneySavage: Sounds wonderful. I think you were wise to hold out for such a man. I'm very well taken care of myself and spoiled. Take my advice, be a good wife for him and be greatful

I'm trying.  I'm pregnant with his baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2017 at 4:00 PM
6 moms liked this
That's super freaking weird. We would not be friends in real life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 9, 2017 at 8:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I fail to see why your friends say you are spoiled? Sounds like a weird relationship to me, if I'm being honest.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2017 at 10:25 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's super freaking weird. We would not be friends in real life.

We have been friends since high school so we just laughed about it.  They were not trying to be mean.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2017 at 10:32 AM

Quoting Anonymous 3: I fail to see why your friends say you are spoiled? Sounds like a weird relationship to me, if I'm being honest.

They weren't trying to be mean.  He's so happy he could make me pregnant soon after we met that he gives me expensive gifts and wants to show me off.  Most of his friends are having grandchildren instead of babies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 10, 2017 at 12:49 PM
how old are you both? I know there's a 12 year difference. :-)

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3: I fail to see why your friends say you are spoiled? Sounds like a weird relationship to me, if I'm being honest.

They weren't trying to be mean.  He's so happy he could make me pregnant soon after we met that he gives me expensive gifts and wants to show me off.  Most of his friends are having grandchildren instead of babies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2017 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 4: how old are you both? I know there's a 12 year difference. :-)
Quoting Anonymous 1:

I'm 24 years old and he is 46.  I know that seems like a big age difference, but we are very compatible and have a great sex life which is even better since I'm pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 13, 2017 at 2:44 PM
2 moms liked this
What is the relevance to your being young and wanting to show you off. Wouldn’t he still want to show you off if you were old? This is weird to me. He sounds kind of like a jerk.
jenn75
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats?
Doesn’t sound like my opinion of a great relationship but I’m happy you’re happy and satisfied.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)