Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friends say I am spoiled

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My friends say that I am a spoiled wife.  My husband is 22 years older than I am,  We have been married less than one year, and I'm 30 weeks pregnant. Obviously, I was pregnant when we married.  Many of his friends and business associates have not met me.  They will see me for the first time at the upcoming holiday parties.  I guess that it is a "man" thing, but he wants to show off his young, pregnant wife.  He picked out some really sexy clothes and beautiful jewelry for me to wear to the holiday parties.   I think that it is just sweet that he wants to show me off.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2017 at 8:57 AM
Replies (41-44):
alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 1:47 AM

Sounds like he only wants arm candy. I find an age gap of more than 10 years creepy as hell

jenn75
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 6:26 AM
You do realize that men never loose their sperm count. Technically they can still produce children at 103+.
Have you given any thought to how “spoiled” you will be in 10 yrs when you aren’t so young?
My dad and step mom have about a 20yr age gap,he’s 72 and she’s 54. BUT she’s very educated, they socialized in the same circles.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 5: What is the relevance to your being young and wanting to show you off. Wouldn’t he still want to show you off if you were old? This is weird to me. He sounds kind of like a jerk.

I probably would not be pregnant if I were old.  He is so proud that he can still produce a child and is viral.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2017 at 9:33 AM

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Sounds like he only wants arm candy. I find an age gap of more than 10 years creepy as hell

it's very hard to resist when you are in love and sexually attracted to one another,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2017 at 9:42 AM

Quoting jenn75: You do realize that men never loose their sperm count. Technically they can still produce children at 103+. Have you given any thought to how “spoiled” you will be in 10 yrs when you aren’t so young? My dad and step mom have about a 20yr age gap,he’s 72 and she’s 54. BUT she’s very educated, they socialized in the same circles.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 5: What is the relevance to your being young and wanting to show you off. Wouldn’t he still want to show you off if you were old? This is weird to me. He sounds kind of like a jerk.

I probably would not be pregnant if I were old.  He is so proud that he can still produce a child and is viral.

I'll still be spoiled in 10 years and probably pregnant also.  We are planning on having several babies.  I want to breast feed each child for two years so that means hopefully that I can get pregnant every 2-3 years.  I nursed my six year old daughter for almost 3 years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)