Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kink!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

how kinky do you all get with your SO? id love to get into more kink with my husband. just laking the confidence to talk to him about it at the moment. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2017 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jenn75
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2017 at 4:23 AM
Bring it up in general terms outside the bedroom. Start talking. You might be suprised.
shellymom74
by Member on Nov. 11, 2017 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Help us more...define kink. One couples kink is another couples standard.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

how kinky do you all get with your SO? id love to get into more kink with my husband. just laking the confidence to talk to him about it at the moment. 

BritneySavage
by Member on Nov. 12, 2017 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
My man is definitely way more kinky than I am. Its him that pushed me out of my comfort zone. I mean it makes sence, he is the only man I've ever been with, while he was with many, many women before me, visited the Philippines and Thailand and other places known for debauchery.
Some of the things he has encouraged me to try - once was enough, no thanks. But others ,like semi public sex and light bondage, YES PLease, more sir!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 13, 2017 at 6:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Maybe this will help. For the first few years of marriage, I had trouble initiating sex even though I loved DH and could tell he really wanted me to initiate. I was just too shy to initiate, even though I never declined when DH wanted to ML. Well, a girlfriend in the neighborhood and I walked together for exercise. She is a therapist and one day I just told her and she had some good advice. She told me to buy a costume--like a French maid, or a stewardess, or a school teacher--and dress up and pretend to be the character. Basically to help me get outside my shy self. I gave it a try and bought a costume at Party City and you should have seen DH's face when I waltzed into the room as a French maid and explained in broken English how I could only say "Oui, oui" and asked him what he wanted. Fast forward 25 years and now I have no trouble initiating, but I still occasionally do the costume bit. On our 30th wedding anniversary, I went to a local theater and managed to borrow some leather chaps. That night, I came to bed wearing just the leather chaps and a cowboy hat and told DH in my sexiest voice, "This cowgirl wants to ride!" His expression was priceless! He still talks about how fun that was for him. Don't know if the costume angle is considered a "kink" but it might be worth a try.    

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:44 PM
DH and İ were completely open with each other about sex frim day one. Both of us had former relationships with either lousy sex or partners that didn't have the same sex drive as we did.You just have to be open and honest. Both of you sit down and agree to have an honest discussion with neither of you having any retribution for what either of you suggest.DH had never been with anyone anywhere near as adventurous as İ am. We were both swingers when we were single and played with couples.We are still swingers but we only play same bed.We are very picky so we don't swing very often. We attend swingers house parties,clubs,cruises and resorts.We are both into rough sex but İ enjoy S&M more than he can bring himself to do so İ have a friend that provides that (nothing sexual though).Communication is key to anything in a relationship.There are likely things that he has been keeping to himself because he is to afraid to approach the subject with you. What do you have to lose ?
The.Last.Rebel
by Member on Nov. 26, 2017 at 10:20 PM
Very. But we have a BDSM dynamic so all of that was already talked about. If you're wanting to talk to him about kinky stuff, maybe try printing off a BDSM checklist for each of you to fill out and then talk about. Tell him to be honest and you to do the same.

There may or may not be a lot of things that don't interest you but it's at the very least, a good conversation starter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:47 PM
I call my boyfriend daddy a lot. Just in bed. I know some people think that’s gross but it just kind of happened.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)