Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Communicating my desire

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How would you tell your SO the way you wish to be fucked?  Our sex life is ho hum, but i'm not even sure what I want.  We don't communicate about sex. We just do what we always do.  I guess what I'm asking is, what is your ideal scenario fuck session, what does it involve and how do you like it? 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2017 at 6:52 PM

Thank you for all the positive in put.  I'm not even sure what I like or would like.  As I said, I was, am inexperienced.  I've only married a short time and feel we are in rut/routine already. Is there a go to position that you all like that I should try?  I have a couple fantasy senerios that I want to try... blind folded and tied to the bed are two.  We are leaving on a trip in a week and I thought that would be a great time for us to experiment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 9:55 AM

Quoting smokeyjo: Can’t help you with this one. We talk about what positions to do– when we did it last, who likes it more, who was on top last, etc., like we do when we are trying to decide which restaurant to eat at. 😂

I'm pregnant and really horny with this pregnancy so I just tell him what I need and how close I am to having an orgasm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 11:04 AM
I loved when a guy would be sitting on a chair (like kitchen chair no arms) and I'd sit on top of him, so I could push up and down with my feet, face to face and then turned away. I love being on top. Missionary good in between other positions. doggy style.

get some flavored lubes and some toys. Google "position of the day", surely several websites putting a fresh position out every day.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Thank you for all the positive in put.  I'm not even sure what I like or would like.  As I said, I was, am inexperienced.  I've only married a short time and feel we are in rut/routine already. Is there a go to position that you all like that I should try?  I have a couple fantasy senerios that I want to try... blind folded and tied to the bed are two.  We are leaving on a trip in a week and I thought that would be a great time for us to experiment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:38 AM
You aren't a mind reader and neither is he. You have to talk about things otherwise it's likely does things the same way because he thinks you like it that way. I like rough sexy and can't get off unless it's rough. Thankfully he prefers rough sex too. When we started becoming serious enough to start having sex I brought up what I liked and asked him to do the same. We haven't had boring or unfulfilling sex in 19 years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:45 AM
Maybe go slow, I think inexperienced or bad lovers rush through everything and it is not enjoyable

Ask him to do more of something if you like it, or ask for more of whatt you like.

Make the bedroom a place that is relaxing too, many times it is not.
Kohana2
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2017 at 5:30 PM
What if your too shy to try anything new? Or worried you'll be judged for what you might end up liking? I too have these issues cuz do what I enjoy, but I'm afraid to try anything too 😏

Quoting LadyEmris: Just tell him. If you’re not sure exactly what you want/need tell him you want to experiment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 3, 2017 at 10:36 AM
My bf is amazing in bed but when we were getting to know each other sexually he was kind of timid at first. We went from friends of 15 years to sleeping together after my separation. He was actually the one that would ask if I wanted him to do x, y and z because he was trying to figure out what I liked. It was really hot because he’d ask permission like “Can I put my hands here?” “Can I kiss you here?”

Why don’t you tell him what you like as he’s doing it? I always tell my boyfriend that I like it when kisses my sides and bites the inside of my thighs. So those are two of his go-to moves now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)