Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel so bloated and pregnant this morning

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and feel like I'm so heavy and bloated that I could deliver any day.  This is my first baby so I am not experienced in pregnancy, labor, and delivery.  Do you always feel like this the last few weeks? I'm just miserable.  Any encouragement or advice from older mothers?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:17 PM
Mom of 5 here. Yes, I always felt heavy the last month, like the baby was just going to fall out, and horrible stabbing pains in my cervix. FYI, with my first baby I was "a fingertip dilated" at my 39 week appt and next day had baby in less than 2 he labor. baby 2 I was 4 cm dilated for a month
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2017 at 8:46 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Mom of 5 here. Yes, I always felt heavy the last month, like the baby was just going to fall out, and horrible stabbing pains in my cervix. FYI, with my first baby I was "a fingertip dilated" at my 39 week appt and next day had baby in less than 2 he labor. baby 2 I was 4 cm dilated for a month

Thank you.  Yes, I'm feeling like the baby will fall out and my vagina is constantlythrobbing.  My girl friends are teasing me (in a good natured way) that I am always putting my hand under my belly and rubbing it.  I'm having a home birth with a mid wife, and she tells me that the baby (a boy) already weighs about 8 pounds which is big for a young mother's first baby.  She says that he may come easily or more likely I'm have a long labor.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)