Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In another discussion several ladies mentioned their ex lovers were black men. My question is, do their husbands not know?
Is there anyone who has a black ex-lover and their husband knew about it and married her anyway?
by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 10:12 AM
Replies (41-45):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 30, 2017 at 5:05 AM

Definitely white guys!

Quoting Anonymous 11:

Nutritionally? Who eats more broccoli, white men or black men?

12345abcde54321
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2017 at 5:10 AM
No but my black husband knows about my past relationships with white men and doesn't hold it against me at all😉😂
jenn75
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2017 at 6:19 AM
Yes. The BBC myth is just that, a myth. Started to endorse racial stereotypes.
Black guys are stealing white women.
They have HUGE cocks - meant to scare white women away from them.

If any person won’t have a relationship with another person because of the race of that person’s past relationships...they’re a racist. Period.

Quoting Anonymous 10: Jeez, now who’s reinforcing racist stereotypes! Big dicks don’t occur any more frequently in blacks than they do in other races. Harvard Medical School and Kinsey conducted separate surveys that dispelled that myth.

Quoting sammy155:

exactly. It would only matter to white racists who are intimidated and think they are inadequate because they don't pack down there like black men do. 

Quoting midjet117:

I have never had a black ex, but even if I had had one, why would it matter

boopsie12
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2017 at 11:29 AM
i not only dated for 7 years but had a BEAUTIFUL biracial daughter with him.....
i am now married and my husband is white. Not only did the color of my ex not matter to him (as it absolutely shouldn't) but he's treated my daughter as if she was his from day one. He loves her he provides for her financially without hesitation we've been together 10 years now and we now have another beautiful daughter together.
i don't understand why someones skin color is so important. if an ex's color is an issue then he isn't worth it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 3, 2017 at 10:30 AM
My ex is Caucasian. He had a major issue and was really intimidated by my now bf who is black and Hispanic. Like it REALLY bothered him and I was surprised because I’d never really heard him say anything racist other than microaggressions that he was pretty open to being educated about.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)