Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you prefer both or one or the other. What feels better to you?

I like both but prefer my hubbys penis. Nothing can replace a warm penis over a dildo. I like feeling his warm breathe on my neck and him kissing me. But a dildo can help me cum faster. I also like using it when my husband is in me.
by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:37 PM
Replies (51-54):
summer_steph
by Member on Jan. 29, 2018 at 3:31 PM

I don't see it as an "or'.. I love both, and they do different things.

summer_steph
by Member on Jan. 29, 2018 at 3:31 PM

I so completely agree with this.

Quoting obiwandildo:

Quoting sweetnsour10: I've always wanted to try a DP but never have. I definitely fantasize about having two big cocks inside me though.
Quoting obiwandildo:

I much prefer my husband's nice big penis. That being said, if he's not home or available, I will use one of our many toys to bring myself to orgasm. We often use them during our lovemaking. I especially like DP with a dildo in my ass and my husband in my pussy...Mmmmm, feels so good to be completely filled up and I have really intense orgasms. The only thing better than that is when it's one of our male play partners instead of the dildo. :)

Oh, it's something you should experience at least once in your life. You feel so full. I guess it's also knowing that two men are trying their best to make me cum hard...When I am on top of my husband with him in my pussy, and one of our play partners is in my ass...kissing my husband while I experience intense orgasms as they both thrust inside me in unison...well, it's bliss. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 29, 2018 at 3:36 PM
I hate my glass dildo. It gets caught up in my pubic bone or something. I need the “give” of a real penis or a flesh like dildo.

Quoting Anonymous 1: geez, I have so many toys I'm approaching professional status in the masturbating department. I have a glass dildo that is awesome.
Pink.Sunshine
by Member on Feb. 3, 2018 at 7:34 PM

I don't care for penetration of any type. I don't own any sex toys, especially not a Dildo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)