Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2017 at 10:48 PM
  • 10 Replies
Moms or women do we have that's in a D/s dynamic?

Full time or just in the bedroom?

Dom, sub, or switch?

S/m or just power exchange?

by on Nov. 26, 2017 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The.Last.Rebel
by Member on Nov. 26, 2017 at 10:49 PM
I'm full time dynamic and am sub. We incorporate it all
BritneySavage
by Member on Dec. 1, 2017 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband is a natural Alpha male and I'm submissive to him, in and out of the bedroom. But I've never been submissive to anyone else and don't think I could be unless he was as jaw dropping amazing like my husband is.
Angela279
by Member on Dec. 2, 2017 at 2:55 AM

I have a submissive sissy type platonic dynamic with a work colleague

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 3, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Idk...I think some would consider me submissive to my bf. At least in the bedroom. I call him daddy lol but it’s not a role playing thing. I just...call him daddy when he’s fucking me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 7, 2017 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't even know what any of those things mean.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 12:45 PM

I am a totally submissive SAHM.  We follow the Hand in Hand lifestyle.

luvmychicks
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:15 AM
What is a hand in hand lifestyle?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting luvmychicks: What is a hand in hand lifestyle?
Quoting Anonymous 3:

The wife is totally submissive to her husband.  She is most often a SAHM and often home schools their children. He makes all of the decisions such as how many children they have (when they have sex which is usually often), where they live, when they buy a new home, etc.  He usually makes a very good living, and she is responsible for taking care of the children and the home.   It isn't the life style for everyone, but I love it.  We took a class at our church before we married.  Most of our friends are also submissive.  In some cases the husband is older than the wife.  Right now I'm pregnant and will have a home birth with a mid wife.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 11:10 AM
just curious what the benchmark is for "makes a very good living." Personally, I guess if think that depends on the number 0f children. My dh's income with 2 kids would probably look great, but with 5 we're stretched. Private schools compared to homeschooling would make a difference too. Never heard of "hand in hand" but I sort of accidentally fall a bit under that umbrella.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

The wife is totally submissive to her husband.  She is most often a SAHM and often home schools their children. He makes all of the decisions such as how many children they have (when they have sex which is usually often), where they live, when they buy a new home, etc.  He usually makes a very good living, and she is responsible for taking care of the children and the home.   It isn't the life style for everyone, but I love it.  We took a class at our church before we married.  Most of our friends are also submissive.  In some cases the husband is older than the wife.  Right now I'm pregnant and will have a home birth with a mid wife.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 12:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous 4: just curious what the benchmark is for "makes a very good living." Personally, I guess if think that depends on the number 0f children. My dh's income with 2 kids would probably look great, but with 5 we're stretched. Private schools compared to homeschooling would make a difference too. Never heard of "hand in hand" but I sort of accidentally fall a bit under that umbrella.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

There are levels of being submissive.  Not all women are as submissive as I am.  We made the committment that I would submit to him totally.  Some articles refer to this life style as Hand n Hand so you can "Google" it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)