Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oral

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
How often do you go down on your man? I only see him about once or twice a week but one of those times I’ll usually do it.

Do you have any signature moves you do? My bf loves it when I look up at him while I’m on my knees. He likes to stroke my hair and hold my head and tell me I’m so pretty lmao. It’s kind of sweet actually.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:41 PM

Everytime we have sex, which is about once a week. He likes when he can see me blowing him too. Usually he'll be sitting at the end of the bed or couch and me kneeling.  I like to blow him in the 69 position.   That way he can finger me and or lick my a**hole.  I've gotten to really really enjoy that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:44 PM
He’s never done much with my ass. Maybe a few times when he’s getting really into it going down on me.

I’m much shorter than him so 69 is really difficult. But he does like to pull me on his face sometimes when he’s gettinginto it.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Everytime we have sex, which is about once a week. He likes when he can see me blowing him too. Usually he'll be sitting at the end of the bed or couch and me kneeling.  I like to blow him in the 69 position.   That way he can finger me and or lick my a**hole.  I've gotten to really really enjoy that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:50 PM

This is something he's recently started doing.  Intially it kind of freaked me out, but I've learned to relax and now I want him to do it.  He's never fingered my ass and we've never done or discussed anal.  Those don't really interest me now, so that's kind of good, but it really does feel great having your as**hole licked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2017 at 11:26 AM

Well every time we have sex he gets a bit of oral to get him nice and hard and ready to go.   Usually twice a week I will give him oral and swallow him, I like giving him oral and he definitely loves it so I figure why not.  What guy doesn’t like a blowjob in the morning before work?!

alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2017 at 1:45 AM

Every time we have sex, I blow him for a little while. I like teasing him with my tongue until he is squirming before I put him in my mouth. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 5, 2017 at 9:18 AM
Just about every day. Always before sex. He loves it and it turns me on hearing how he sounds while I’m doing it. I wouldn’t say a signature move - but twirling my head around (not fast, but go down turning head to left and come up going to the right), rubbing balls, hand job while sucking the tip. He loves it all!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 5, 2017 at 10:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous 4: Just about every day. Always before sex. He loves it and it turns me on hearing how he sounds while I’m doing it. I wouldn’t say a signature move - but twirling my head around (not fast, but go down turning head to left and come up going to the right), rubbing balls, hand job while sucking the tip. He loves it all!

Love those sounds my BF makes as he is becoming more and more aroused.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 5, 2017 at 12:09 PM
I love to suck a guy off and then keep sucking after he cums while he begs for mercy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 7, 2017 at 10:32 AM
He gets oral every time we have sex which is about 1weeks if that sometimes. I don't know the last time I got oral and I have just given up on ever getting it again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 8, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Why aren't you getting it? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)