Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you go down on your man? I only see him about once or twice a week but one of those times I’ll usually do it.

Do you have any signature moves you do? My bf loves it when I look up at him while I’m on my knees. He likes to stroke my hair and hold my head and tell me I’m so pretty lmao. It’s kind of sweet actually.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Replies (21-21):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 5:20 PM

My DH is over 60 and has some ED issues due to hypertension meds. So I almost always give him oral as part of our foreplay because that seems to work really well in terms of making sure he gets a good erection. In terms of signature moves, not sure that these are "signature" per se but here goes:

I always try to make lots of eye contact when I have it in my mouth.  DH calls it my bedroom eyes look.

If my mouth gets tired I'll take it out and use my hands while telling DH how much I love him and how big his cock is then I'll start back kissing and licking the head before sucking some more.

When he has some precum, I'll work some saliva with it and let it drip/drool from my lips onto the head then immediately take him and slurp it back up with wet noisy sucking while lookiking intently into DH's eyes.

I never forget his balls--he loves it when I fondle and lightly tug on them as I give him oral. I call them Chip and Dale and give them plenty of attention.

I like DH to finish in my vagina so as he starts getting closer I'll talk dirty and take it out of my mouth for a few seconds and say things like, "I want your big hard cock inside me and want you to f_ck me hard!" Then I'll suck some more and finally mount him and start moaning and begging him to cum inside me.  

Above all, be enthusiastic and make your DH think you love giving him oral even if it's not four favorite.    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)