Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sloppy Seconds Fantasy?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My S/O and I share a fantasy. We fantasize about renting a hotel suite, getting dressed, and heading to the bar . . . seperately. I sit at the bar. Alone. Flirt. Get hit on. All while my husband watches. I find a good match. Let him take me to his room to fuck my brains out. Return to our suite, to my S/O, my pussy filled with the cum of my one night stand. My S/O enters my wet pussy. We ML passionately and both have amazing orgasms.

My S/O and I fantasize about this little play date. And it makes us both extremely hot.

Has anyone’s DH or S/O ever fantasized about fucking you after another man has cum in your pussy? Or are we unique in this one?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2017 at 6:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
obiwandildo
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 2:01 AM

Quoting luvthagirl: Our sexual health is very important, so we would never even consider doing anything that risky due to STD's

We wholeheartedly agree. It's called STD testing beforehand.

obiwandildo
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 2:03 AM

Quoting Anonymous 4: I absolutely can't get over the thought of having sex with some random guy without using a condom.
Quoting luvthagirl: Our sexual health is very important, so we would never even consider doing anything that risky due to STD's

We agree. Some "random" dude is out of the question. On the other hand, guys that we have known for years and are trustworthy and do get tested beforehand...well...we accept the minuscule risk.

sweetnsour10
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 11:49 AM
2 moms liked this
One of my ex bfs got sloppy seconds from me and loved it too. He also had no idea I had another guy's load in my pussy. He thought I was just really wet for him. I felt guilty after but I came so hard.

Quoting mmfmom: We have pretty much the same fantasy with him watching me flirt in a bar and everything. We even went for it. I found a guy at the bar, we fooled around and my husband observed with joy for some time. I was about to leave with and go all the way with the guy but my husband got cold feats at the very last minute and it never happened. We did however have a hot night together instead.

We do still play with the fantasy from time to time but the only sloppy seconds he has experienced so far is his own.

My ex did on the other hand experience the real deal once and loved it. Only thing is he knew nothing about it so it is a different story ;-) Yes I know I was a bad girl...
mmfmom
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:51 AM
Surprising yourself with extending your own level of kink can be really amazing.

I felt guilt and shame as well but the forbidden part of it and that it was so unlike me surprised myself and made me ever so tuned on. His response rewarded my sin and made it one of my most memorable moments of sex.

Even though I felt I stretched my limit I don't think it is that uncommon for women to give a guy sloppy seconds over a lifetime.

Quoting sweetnsour10: One of my ex bfs got sloppy seconds from me and loved it too. He also had no idea I had another guy's load in my pussy. He thought I was just really wet for him. I felt guilty after but I came so hard.

Quoting mmfmom: We have pretty much the same fantasy with him watching me flirt in a bar and everything. We even went for it. I found a guy at the bar, we fooled around and my husband observed with joy for some time. I was about to leave with and go all the way with the guy but my husband got cold feats at the very last minute and it never happened. We did however have a hot night together instead.

We do still play with the fantasy from time to time but the only sloppy seconds he has experienced so far is his own.

My ex did on the other hand experience the real deal once and loved it. Only thing is he knew nothing about it so it is a different story ;-) Yes I know I was a bad girl...
sweetnsour10
by Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:50 AM
I'd be lying if I said I don't want to do it again.

Quoting mmfmom: Surprising yourself with extending your own level of kink can be really amazing.

I felt guilt and shame as well but the forbidden part of it and that it was so unlike me surprised myself and made me ever so tuned on. His response rewarded my sin and made it one of my most memorable moments of sex.

Even though I felt I stretched my limit I don't think it is that uncommon for women to give a guy sloppy seconds over a lifetime.

Quoting sweetnsour10: One of my ex bfs got sloppy seconds from me and loved it too. He also had no idea I had another guy's load in my pussy. He thought I was just really wet for him. I felt guilty after but I came so hard.

obiwandildo
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:46 PM

Quoting mmfmom: We have pretty much the same fantasy with him watching me flirt in a bar and everything. We even went for it. I found a guy at the bar, we fooled around and my husband observed with joy for some time. I was about to leave with and go all the way with the guy but my husband got cold feats at the very last minute and it never happened. We did however have a hot night together instead. We do still play with the fantasy from time to time but the only sloppy seconds he has experienced so far is his own. My ex did on the other hand experience the real deal once and loved it. Only thing is he knew nothing about it so it is a different story ;-) Yes I know I was a bad girl...

That's the great thing about participating in the swinging/hotwife lifestyle. You don't have to feel guilty because your DH either witnesses the other guy cumming inside you or knows about it when you get home. It's the best of both worlds! I get to have my cake and eat it too! God, I love my husband!!!

[edit] Normally I wouldn't say this, but with the amount of cheating that is relayed by fellow women in relationships in these subs, I have to....maybe if you either had the courage to talk to your DHs or just divorced them, you could experience complete sexual fulfillment. Otherwise, you are just cheaters, which means you are just cowards. :)

sweetnsour10
by Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 11:08 AM
Ouch.

Quoting obiwandildo:

That's the great thing about participating in the swinging/hotwife lifestyle. You don't have to feel guilty because your DH either witnesses the other guy cumming inside you or knows about it when you get home. It's the best of both worlds! I get to have my cake and eat it too! God, I love my husband!!!

[edit] Normally I wouldn't say this, but with the amount of cheating that is relayed by fellow women in relationships in these subs, I have to....maybe if you either had the courage to talk to your DHs or just divorced them, you could experience complete sexual fulfillment. Otherwise, you are just cheaters, which means you are just cowards. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 10:37 PM
I can't imagine being ok with it and him not expecting to sleep with a woman next time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 7, 2018 at 10:02 PM
Oh no no no. Welcome to the magical world of aids and herpes
Duchess57
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2018 at 10:05 PM
This fantasy is odd to me. Honestly it falls just short of cuck which is absolutely bizarre.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)