Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was your first orgasm?

Posted by   + Show Post
When did you experience your first orgasm?

Was it by yourself or with your man?

How old were you?

What were your feelings?
by on Dec. 24, 2017 at 12:03 AM
Replies (61-65):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 9:39 PM
15, with my boyfriend. (Who is now my husband). It was amazing. Best part is it’s gotten better over the years! The man is a wiz when it comes to getting that stuff done!
sofiexx329
by Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 2:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I remember doing the same around that age, but not inserting anything until I was maybe 12. I had my first around 8-9 with the shower head. I remember feeling shaky for hours after LOL

Quoting colo_mom_:

At the age of 4 I remember rubbing my self on everything: the arm of the couch, anyones leg if I was sitting on their lap and with pillows/stuffed animals.  I didn't have a orgasm til I was around 9 and I haven't stopped since.

colo_mom_
by on Feb. 13, 2018 at 2:29 AM

Thank you for sharing that with us.  And like you I was around 11ish when I started inserting things and feeling great pleasure from it.  We never had a hand held shower head but did use the bathtub faucet many many times to get that direct stimulation.

Quoting sofiexx329:

I remember doing the same around that age, but not inserting anything until I was maybe 12. I had my first around 8-9 with the shower head. I remember feeling shaky for hours after LOL

Quoting colo_mom_:

At the age of 4 I remember rubbing my self on everything: the arm of the couch, anyones leg if I was sitting on their lap and with pillows/stuffed animals.  I didn't have a orgasm til I was around 9 and I haven't stopped since.

groversbabe
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2018 at 9:46 PM
2 moms liked this

i was 11 or 12 i was alone

jane_osborne
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2018 at 8:02 AM

I have sex...I was 18) Feelings are great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)