Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New years sex

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2017 at 3:17 PM
  • 19 Replies
Who all is bringing in the new year by making love?
by on Dec. 30, 2017 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2017 at 3:27 PM
We are!! Kids are with my ex and he leaves for the week on the second. I’ll be spending the next two days naked.
Imomsohard2017
by Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 4:15 PM
Fingers crossed we will be too. Here's to starting off 2018 with multiple mind blowing orgasms!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2017 at 4:59 PM
Not me, well maybe the threesome of me, myself and I! dh and I having relationship problems on top of the fact that he's impotent so :-( Damn, it's been over 2 years. maybe I'll celebrate with a new vibrator.
Boileremily
by Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 7:20 PM

I will but not sure how yet though!

Butterfly904
by Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 4:21 AM
2 moms liked this
I am because I'm past my due date and I need this baby out of me. We've been trying to do it twice a day at least since Christmas.
Imomsohard2017
by Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm wondering if my boyfriend would be up to pulling an all day marathon today up until new years. It's cold and rainy so we will be stuck at home all day anyways. I'd love to just lay around all day and make love.
Boileremily
by Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 2:47 PM

Sounds like it would be fun! Just wish that I could have the opportunity to do so myself! 

Maybe it will happen soon for me though.

Have a great day today,

Emily

Quoting Imomsohard2017: I'm wondering if my boyfriend would be up to pulling an all day marathon today up until new years. It's cold and rainy so we will be stuck at home all day anyways. I'd love to just lay around all day and make love.

Boileremily
by Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 2:49 PM

Hope it happens for you and you have a New Years Baby Butterfly! What are you going to have?

Have a great day today and Happy New Year,

Emily

Quoting Butterfly904: I am because I'm past my due date and I need this baby out of me. We've been trying to do it twice a day at least since Christmas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2017 at 3:22 PM
Probably not as much as I would love too. I have been cleaning and doing laundry for 3 days straight and now my back is killing me.

DH won't want to because he is afraid of making my back worse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 31, 2017 at 3:30 PM
I am probably not going to have sex at all tomorrow and who knows when I will even get it anyway.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)