Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex with roommates home

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My bf lives 2 hours away so I try to go up there for a weekend at a time when my kids are with their dad. He has two roommates and they’re pretty cool but they’re a few years younger and they party allllll weekend. It’s frustrating because I feel so self-conscious when they’re home and we have to be really quiet when we have sex because the walls are SO thin. They heard me one weekend and STILL make fun of us.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2017 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2017 at 10:45 AM
You are an adult right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Obviously. It’s just frustrating because they’re immature about it. Sure a couple jokes are funny but EVERY TIME I come over. They’re so obnoxious that when they come in from the bars at night if we’re in his room they’ll knock on the door and say stuff. He’s spoken to them and will only be there till the lease is up but it’s still so annoying. They think they’re funny.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You are an adult right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2017 at 1:58 PM
What ages are they and you and bf.

Several decades ago in college, I had sex under similar situations. Most of us enjoyed hearing or being heard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Almost 30.

I think his oldest roommate is 25.

Quoting Anonymous 3: What ages are they and you and bf.

Several decades ago in college, I had sex under similar situations. Most of us enjoyed hearing or being heard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2017 at 3:10 PM
3 moms liked this
They're jealous and should devote their efforts into getting girls into their beds. LOL

PS, I would start screaming when I orgasmed!!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Almost 30.

Mariadk
by Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 4:30 AM

Well..

Have them get over it...

Sex is naturel and you are in a different room.

You need to get som intimate time and get close..

Go Go Girl....

Boileremily
by Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 2:48 PM

I agree and to add more I would be real vocal when you have Sex!

Quoting Anonymous 3: They're jealous and should devote their efforts into getting girls into their beds. LOL PS, I would start screaming when I orgasmed!!!!
Quoting Anonymous 1: Almost 30. I think his oldest roommate is 25.
Quoting Anonymous 3: What ages are they and you and bf. Several decades ago in college, I had sex under similar situations. Most of us enjoyed hearing or being heard.

jenn75
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 4:57 PM
Since they are talking about it (making fun of you) already, give them something to talk about.
Kimmybabe
by Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I'm thinking of that scene from the jerry mcgyer move where jerry is fucking his fiacy's brains out with the dog watching and she is screaming,"Don't ever stop fucking me that way!!!" LOL

Quoting Boileremily:

Quoting Anonymous 3: They're jealous and should devote their efforts into getting girls into their beds. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:33 PM
Hahaha I’ve never seen that movie

Quoting Kimmybabe: Yes, I'm thinking of that scene from the jerry mcgyer move where jerry is fucking his fiacy's brains out with the dog watching and she is screaming,"Don't ever stop fucking me that way!!!" LOL

Quoting Boileremily:

Quoting Anonymous 3: They're jealous and should devote their efforts into getting girls into their beds. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)