Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need ideas for light bondage to lead to more intense sex! He's bored doing the same thing

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:58 PM
  • 10 Replies
Ladies please share ideas and exact positions or scenarios that involve bondage with you being tied up or handcuffed and restrained? I need realistic ideas for busy parents! Lol What does he do to you? What makes it really hot for both? I'm new to this and I'm really curious how to go about it. He wants me to be more submissive, and he's dominating 😋 I know I will need to really switch gears and get into the submissive role to please him. Any ideas appreciated!
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeaganP
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:28 PM
I would take the lead an tievhim to the bed face down and bottom up and then take him with a strap on
Mickey2014
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 9:10 AM
Are you serious? He wants to be dominant and me submissive and that's what turns us both on I do not want to dominate him that's not hot to me

Quoting MeaganP: I would take the lead an tievhim to the bed face down and bottom up and then take him with a strap on
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:08 AM
You might wanna reread the original post 😲

Quoting MeaganP: I would take the lead an tievhim to the bed face down and bottom up and then take him with a strap on
MeaganP
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 3:04 PM
Try it you will like it better

Quoting Anonymous 1: You might wanna reread the original post 😲

MeaganP
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 3:05 PM
Yes I am very serious

Once you try it you will never of back

Quoting Mickey2014: Are you serious? He wants to be dominant and me submissive and that's what turns us both on I do not want to dominate him that's not hot to me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:15 PM
Excuse me? Ever heard of answering the actual question asked? How is your response helpful to her? Just like if she asks for a cake recipe and you give a casserole recipe. Yes...your recipe may be da bomb, but so not what she asked for.

Quoting MeaganP: Try it you will like it better

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:37 PM
Oh and why are you telling ME to try it? I am not the one asking for advice.

Quoting MeaganP: Try it you will like it better

momma_sam
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 5:51 PM

with us. when we do bondage its kind of light. just hand cuffs. every once in a blue moon hes tied me to the bed and we go from there. while he is the more dominant person in the bedroom we havnt really done the dominant/submissive thing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 6:29 PM
maybe start with a blindfold. maybe a scarf of the wrists. and always always have a safe word because one person's limits might not the the others so you need a firm "far enough" code word.
jenn75
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 4:09 AM
2 moms liked this
We haven’t done physician restraints, not sure how I’d feel about that.

I enjoy when...
he puts his hand on my throat. He didn’t necessarily squeeze just the weight of his hand.
When he grabs the back of my hair tight close to my scalp to either hold me down Or turn my head.
He “pins me down” and face fucks me.
He’s behind me slamming me with his hand on my throat and whispering in my ear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)