Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toys?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Years ago my dh, then bf, bought me a vibrator. I didn't like it...seemed overstimulating and just never got off with it. Now that his libido has dropped I'm thinking about getting another one but afraid it will do same thing for me. Any suggestions?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:37 AM
haha, this is my specialty. my dh developed impotence from unmanaged diabetes so I've been flying solo for 2 years now.

what kind did you have before that didn't float your boat? my current favorite is a bullet/egg. just a few minutes on the clitoris and that's that, usually a couple times at that, which is something I've never experienced before. And they can be cheap, like $15, though I've seen some pretty sophisticated ones that are wireless and remote or app-controlled for upwards of $200.

I also have a jelly vibrating dildo that you can use in your vagina or for external stimulation but I've found the frequency it vibrates at doesn't do much for me.

there's also wand vibrators that look like, and are also used for personal muscle massagers. and also rabbit vibes, which you put in your vagina and it has an extra fluttering part that tickles your do it, too.

you may just need to try a few to find one that vibrates at the frequency or has a vibration pattern that rings your bell. I'm positive there's a vibrator out there for everyone. ;-p
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
The rabbit is a personal fave of mine. I think I want to get the dildo that I can auction to my bath tub and ride.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:25 PM
me again, I'm the one from the magic wand post. seriously what am I doing wrong?! Do you have attachments or use it straight? Low or higher vibration? Do you have it on some pulsing pattern?!? mine is rechargeable and waterproof so it can be used in the shower, too but I need to figure it out on land. Maybe I should have used a lube?!?

Quoting hotmamaAt40:

Magic wand. O M G!!!!  I had to put it up and away from me for a few days because it was getting hard to come. Hubby got it for me and it was worth every penny. I am afraid I'm going to break it. If I don't come at least 4 times in a session with it I'm slightly disappointed. It is THE shit!!!!!! Damn! Now I'm going to have to use it again tonight!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 11:42 PM
mine has 8 different pulse patterns. one seemed so promising, as it was a soft flutter than faster then slow but a lower vibration. reminded me of oral. but it started to get frustrating or something. I'm determined to make this thing by bestie. I had wanted to get a rabbit attachment and also a double penetration attachment. I'll keep trying. I want 4 orgasms!!

Quoting hotmamaAt40: We have an attachment but I’m too lazy to clean it so I haven’t used it since the last time it was cleaned. I use it right below my pubic bone on my clit. I have a low and high setting. If I use it for a few nights in a row I have to use the high setting and press kind of hard. If it’s been a week low setting will work. I don’t use lube but that could add another dimension to it. I may have to try that. Lol you could try pressing it against you and taking it away for a second to simulate a pulsing. Sometimes I do that for a bit. Another area to try would be to the left of your labia (that’s left from your perspective). Hope this helps!

Quoting Anonymous 2: me again, I'm the one from the magic wand post. seriously what am I doing wrong?! Do you have attachments or use it straight? Low or higher vibration? Do you have it on some pulsing pattern?!? mine is rechargeable and waterproof so it can be used in the shower, too but I need to figure it out on land. Maybe I should have used a lube?!?

Quoting hotmamaAt40:

Magic wand. O M G!!!!  I had to put it up and away from me for a few days because it was getting hard to come. Hubby got it for me and it was worth every penny. I am afraid I'm going to break it. If I don't come at least 4 times in a session with it I'm slightly disappointed. It is THE shit!!!!!! Damn! Now I'm going to have to use it again tonight!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)