Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and really horny today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm 36 weeks today and it seems like the closer I get to delivery, the more I need a good hard orgasm.  Is this true with anyone else?  It is worse since my baby has dropped some.  She's so heavy that I find myself putting my hand under my belly to hold her up when I walk.  I'm more comfortable when I can lie on my back.  She seems to be less active and doesn't kick so much.  Advice?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BritneySavage
by Member on Jan. 28, 2018 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Was the same for me when I was pregnant. I just told the hubs I needed to get off. I would just lay back and relax and he would use his mouth and magic fingers to get me off. Sometimes 4 or 5 times a day. He was so sweet and good.
kath111
by Member on Jan. 31, 2018 at 9:17 AM
2 moms liked this

It is such a wonderful time for you! Is this your first? I just wrote in another post that when I was pregnant was when I was the horniest! Also while I was nursing!  If you have to lie on your back to get comfort, you do it! Whatever position is the best. I remember we had a couch and just the right pillows for me to get comfy on. I also orgasmed there alot!!!! So don't hold back! Enjoy your body while your pregnant any way you want!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2018 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kath111:

It is such a wonderful time for you! Is this your first? I just wrote in another post that when I was pregnant was when I was the horniest! Also while I was nursing!  If you have to lie on your back to get comfort, you do it! Whatever position is the best. I remember we had a couch and just the right pillows for me to get comfy on. I also orgasmed there alot!!!! So don't hold back! Enjoy your body while your pregnant any way you want!

Yes, it is a wonderful time for me.  I love the idea that I am giving life and that life is growing daily in me.  I do have the lie on my back to get comfortable as my belly and boobs get bigger.  It is such a stress relief when I can have strong orgasms.  I am so exhausted after multiple ones that i often have to nap.  This is my second child.  I have a four year old daughter who was born when I was 16.  She has a different father.  This is the first baby for the father of the baby that I'm carrying now.  He is totally excited about being a father.  His mother has been a great help during my morning sickness and taking care of my daughter when I need to rest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2018 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Ah, yes, I remember those days fondly...at least the out of control sex drive I had and the amazing orgasms I had when I was pregnant! My kid is 18 but wow, yeah you never forget how good that felt, lol. 

I found lying on my back for preggo sex when I was 36 weeks or more was more comfy with a pillow under my butt since better contact can be made without that belly in the way ;) I never got really huge but I carried pretty low. Try the pillow, it might work. Doggy style works out okay too when you are in the third trimester but when I tried it, my daughter would kick like crazy and decide that it was time to start doing backflips in there or something. There is also the option of oral sex too or mutual masturbation. 

I wish I was that horny again. Hell, I wish I were horny period. Menopause is a bitch :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 22, 2018 at 5:05 PM
How are you doing, mama?!? Checking on our preg mamas.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)