Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bronco Bustin

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Back in my college days my girlfriends and I use to have fun night we use to call Bronco Bustin were we would challange each other to see how many virgin guy's we could claim in one night so we would go down to the local hang out or crash a freshmen party and pray on the quiet, reserved, barley legal cuties.

So question is who has the best breaking in a virgin story?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2018 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2018 at 10:11 PM
I just found out about 2 months ago that my dh was a virgin when we first had sex. We've been married 18 years. His story had been that he had been with someone before. He was like 28?!? Honestly, I wouldnt have touched him if i knew he was a virgin. But that explains why it was so bad. Cant explain why he never got any better.

ANYWAY. how do you know if they were really virgins?! They might have been playing a bigger game on you.
BritneySavage
by Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 2:25 AM
My husband tells of what they called "Slaying dragons". That's what they called seducing virgin girls when he and his friends where in the army.
I guess they had places the went to meet younger girls (age of concent was 16 and the guys were 18 or 19). DH claims 4 dragons slayed on his best weekend and one to three being a normal slaying weekend. I've never known him to lie or exgerate about anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2018 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I never new many guys that would addmit to being a virgin anyway most would lie and say they had been with someone.

Sometimes we knew they were Virgins because we had recieved info from other guys that they had told that they were virgins. Like other team mates. Most were just guys that showed signs of being nervous and not sure of what to do with a pretty girl coming on to them, they were not on the football star guys but chess club type guys. Most guys that have had it. Will jump at the chance to get it again.

I guess we never really knew, some could be playing us but we it was fun anyway.

2 guys in one night was the most I ever claimed

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2018 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Was it fun?! Sex with my (then) virgin husband was so far from fun. I need a man who knows how to rock a womans world. I understand why a man wants to claim virgin conquests; there is something virile about it. Sex with virgin men just seems sad. Well, it was for me.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I never new many guys that would addmit to being a virgin anyway most would lie and say they had been with someone.

Sometimes we knew they were Virgins because we had recieved info from other guys that they had told that they were virgins. Like other team mates. Most were just guys that showed signs of being nervous and not sure of what to do with a pretty girl coming on to them, they were not on the football star guys but chess club type guys. Most guys that have had it. Will jump at the chance to get it again.

I guess we never really knew, some could be playing us but we it was fun anyway.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2018 at 12:02 PM

I think it was fun because we were hunting them not them hunting us and even though the very first time was over quickly, they were ready to go again and again. I knew my own body so I could usally finish too it just usally took a few times. Plus, if the guy tuned out to have potential then you could keep him around for awhile and have as much sex as you wanted knowing he has only been with you. Safe Playmates! At the very least I knew that when the evening was over I was leaving a guy truely glad and grateful that I he got his first.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Was it fun?! Sex with my (then) virgin husband was so far from fun. I need a man who knows how to rock a womans world. I understand why a man wants to claim virgin conquests; there is something virile about it. Sex with virgin men just seems sad. Well, it was for me.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

sweetnsour10
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 3:25 PM
2 moms liked this
A strongly prefer a guy (or girl) that actually knows what the hell they are doing. Sex with virgins is usually crap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2018 at 4:33 PM

Yeah, I keep coming back to that. :-(  Nothing about that sounds like a good time to me, or more importantly, FOR me. 

Quoting sweetnsour10: A strongly prefer a guy (or girl) that actually knows what the hell they are doing. Sex with virgins is usually crap.

BritneySavage
by Member on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:59 PM
I think it sounds like a blast!
Angela279
by Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:06 PM

A recently seperated friend and I would occasionally challenge each other if would could convince a guy to take a strap on lol esp if we were being hit on at a time we didn't wish to be 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 6:05 PM
Does your husband know you're so disrespectful to him? Honestly, he could do better than you...

Quoting Anonymous 2: I just found out about 2 months ago that my dh was a virgin when we first had sex. We've been married 18 years. His story had been that he had been with someone before. He was like 28?!? Honestly, I wouldnt have touched him if i knew he was a virgin. But that explains why it was so bad. Cant explain why he never got any better.

ANYWAY. how do you know if they were really virgins?! They might have been playing a bigger game on you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)