Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bronco Bustin

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Back in my college days my girlfriends and I use to have fun night we use to call Bronco Bustin were we would challange each other to see how many virgin guy's we could claim in one night so we would go down to the local hang out or crash a freshmen party and pray on the quiet, reserved, barley legal cuties.

So question is who has the best breaking in a virgin story?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2018 at 12:21 PM
Replies (11-12):
Aztina35
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 6:12 PM
I prefer experienced but I’ve broken a few broncos over the years😀
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 16, 2018 at 9:42 PM
Actually this has exactly come up in couples therapy. In 18 years, *I* an the one who had to touch his penis to put it in. I've asked him if he didnt know where it goes or if he just had some issue touching his own penis. On the issue of respect, i'm pretty upset my husband managed to lie to me about his sexual history for 18+ years. Also about his destroyed credit history, etc etc but not stories for this board. He is impotent now because of severe self neglect of his health so its all a moot point now. :-(

Quoting Anonymous 3: Does your husband know you're so disrespectful to him? Honestly, he could do better than you...

Quoting Anonymous 2: I just found out about 2 months ago that my dh was a virgin when we first had sex. We've been married 18 years. His story had been that he had been with someone before. He was like 28?!? Honestly, I wouldnt have touched him if i knew he was a virgin. But that explains why it was so bad. Cant explain why he never got any better.

ANYWAY. how do you know if they were really virgins?! They might have been playing a bigger game on you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)