Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quickie in a Strange Place

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

Recently my SO was so horny after a party that I let him pull my skirt up and slide my panties over and do me hard against  his car in the apartment buildings parking deck.

Where is the strangest place you and your SO have a qick romp?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2018 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JandCmom79
by Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
We have done it in a little league dugout. No one was around.
MeaganP
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this
In an office on the 44th floor against the window that was floor to ceiling in NYC
BritneySavage
by Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
My man doesn't like to wait when he wants to fuck so we have had quickies in lots and lots of places.
Probably the oddest was next to a pillar at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC at about 3:30AM.
It was super hot that night, I was just wearing running shorts. I blew him until he was Rick hard then bent over with my hands aginst the pillar while he pounced me from behind. He came pretty fast, faster than normal so I think he was getting off on being in public. I wasn't into it, just letting him use me to blow a load. But I liked it even if it wasn't sexy for me.
CemeteryGirl
by Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 7:55 PM
My oldest daughter was conceived in a little league dugout! That's hilarious :D

Quoting JandCmom79: We have done it in a little league dugout. No one was around.
JandCmom79
by Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 10:00 PM

That is awesome! I wish i could say my kids were conceived in an odd place :) 

Quoting CemeteryGirl: My oldest daughter was conceived in a little league dugout! That's hilarious :D
Quoting JandCmom79: We have done it in a little league dugout. No one was around.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2018 at 11:35 AM
At work. My then boyfriend came to the store to keep me company because it was late and we started fooling around. Ended up locking the door and he did me from behind with me pushed up against the counter. It was hot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 7, 2018 at 4:03 PM
OMG i completely forgot about this, but once in college i brought my boyfriend up to school to help me develop film in the darkroom. We did it on the counter. Damn, the good old days.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)