Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex in the Car

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Dropped of the kids at school this morning and as I was driving through the Highschool parking lot I caught a glimse of someone's head bobbing up and down in the driverside window of one of the parked cars. it made me think it's been a while since I and DH fooled around in the car. I think I might just surprise him the next time we are alone in the car.

Do any of you guy's still fool around in the car or are we all grown out of it?  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2018 at 12:53 PM
Replies (11-13):
alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:06 PM

Haven't had sex in a car since high school, don't see the appeal. 

DH said there is no way he could get road head from me becuase he would wreck the car, lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2018 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

So, I followed through with my thought of suprising my husband in the car. We ended up in the car together Friday night alone. What made it even more great was that it started out that my husband was talking on the phone with his mom. I started rubbing my hand on his crotch and slid his zipper down. He was looking at me  like what are you doing . And so I fished him out and started going down on him. It was great, we have had sex every night since.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 14, 2018 at 1:04 PM
If I haven’t seen my bf in a few weeks I usually jump on him as soon as we get to the car.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)