Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Advice

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 1:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

My dh and I have been married for 22 years, we have had problems with arguing and such but never problems in the bedroom. Recently I thought hubby cheated on me with a 20 year old and was just tired of the arguing so I was going to move me and kids to an apartment, but then talked to hubby and told him what I wanted and asked about the 20 year old, he said he never had anything to do with her so I decided to stay and see if we could work it out. Things got better and in the bedroom was still good, well actually it was better than it has ever been, but about 2 weeks ago he went back to mostly ignoring me, spending lots of time on his phone on the internet and started losing his erection not very far into sex. I don't know if it is me or because I accused him of having an affair and he didn't or what the problem is but it is getting worse and don't know what to do. We were having sex every night, then he complained that he was too old (he is only 42), then every other night, now 3 maybe 4 nights a week but he looses his erection every time and it is frustrating for both of us. I told him to go see a doctor but he said he doesn't need to. What should I do?

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 10, 2018 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, see ehat the dr says. Its quite possible its just psychosomatic, or a clue about a health issue. My dh is 49 and his advanced, neglected diabetes has left him impotent. We havent had sex in 2 years. Lots of problems in the relationship and the sex has always been bad for me.

Marriage counseling might help, too. Though i swear its made it even worse for me.
Mickey2014
by Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Sounds like you both need some more couples/date nights to rekindle your intimacy. Try to do the things you did when you first dated, do something fun together that you both enjoy. Have you tried initiating sex more and maybe in different locations for fun? Like say in the car, or outside somewhere ? Also try some different sex moves on him....or try the dominant/submissive things? Bondage? Find out what his fetish or fantasy might be, he will love that!
Ldt811
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 9:39 PM

I am sorry to read about your situation. It is hard to talk about these issues somtimes, so thanks for sharing. I think it would be really helpful for him to visit his MD just to make sure there is nothing more serious going on. I also think that counseling would benefit both of you. It is so helpful to talk to an unbiased third party that deals with this kind of stuff all the time. I will be praying for you and your marriage!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)